Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Responds To Tszyu's Trash Talk: I'm Knocking That ***** Out; I Don't Play That ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    You are a fatass who stays up until 2 AM on a regular basis with messed up metabolism from bad sleeping habits and poor diet. That is why you were never athletic, I bet you have flaming hot cheeto residue on your fingertips as we speak.
    I'm actually in better shape than guys half my age. I can say one thing. My fast metabolism is why I'm never sick. I can say one thing. I'm not a 5'4" sloth like you who subsists on Raman Noodles and dollar store burritos.

Comment

• I'll admit Tszyu is better than I thought he was. With that said, Jermell does him dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I'm actually in better shape than guys half my age. I can say one thing. My fast metabolism is why I'm never sick. I can say one thing. I'm not a 5'4" sloth like you who subsists on Raman Noodles and dollar store burritos.
        Lol the fact that you keep trying to explain your reason for being such a slop is hilarious.

Damn dude you do know how to write properly? That **** is abysmal you can use Ebonics if you like it would probably make more sense. It's ramen, you would think after eating that all your life you would know how to spell it.

Claims to say only one thing, then repeats the same improper sentence to say another thing lmao you can't even make up how ****** you are.

Comment

Lol the fact that you keep trying to explain your reason for being such a slop is hilarious.

Damn dude you do know how to write properly? That **** is abysmal you can use Ebonics if you like it would probably make more sense. It's ramen, you would think after eating that all your life you would know how to spell it.

Claims to say only one thing, then repeats the same improper sentence to say another thing lmao you can't even make up how ****** you are.
          So you know how to spell what you have for dinner, which proves that's what you eat for dinner. You walk right into every trap I set because you're a dimwit and don't even realize it.

Comment

So you know how to spell what you have for dinner, which proves that's what you eat for dinner. You walk right into every trap I set because you're a dimwit and don't even realize it.
            Damn please make sense SenileRobb.

Comment

Damn please make sense SenileRobb.
              For someone who doesn't eat Ramen Noodles, you sure knew how to spell it, but I didn't. Someone is telling on themselves.

Comment

For someone who doesn't eat Ramen Noodles, you sure knew how to spell it, but I didn't. Someone is telling on themselves.
                I mean it's not hard to spell something so easy lmao, only if you are an idiot like you then it makes sense you can't spell basic things.

Comment

I mean it's not hard to spell something so easy lmao, only if you are an idiot like you then it makes sense you can't spell basic things.
                  No, dude. You know how to spell it because you're used to opening the package every night.

Comment

No, dude. You know how to spell it because you're used to opening the package every night.
                    Thanks for clarifying that you're an absolute idiot. It's obvious but it's always a good laugh to make someone bring out their ******ity you can't even make this up haha.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that you're an absolute idiot. It's obvious but it's always a good laugh to make someone bring out their ******ity you can't even make this up haha.
                      You sound mad that I know you eat Ramen Noodles for dinner, pushy. I'm inside that tiny little head of yours and it makes me chuckle. Why did it take you two days to respond, pushy?

Comment

Working...
                      X