Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Responds To Tszyu's Trash Talk: I'm Knocking That ***** Out; I Don't Play That ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

When you 2 gonna ****? never seen 2 men so obsessed with each other lmao
    I just pop in to slap him up just like I've done to you in the past. You and little dan-b can continue looking into it seems you two losers have less going for than BlackRobb and he has nothing haha.

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I own you. There's no denying it. I have you so fckn shook, you forgot how many oranges and bottles of water you sold today. It's 4:15 AM and I just popped onto the forum to put my foot in your azz for fun. Again. One of us can get online 24/7. One of us can't. Guess which is which.
    Lmao says the one who has me on his mind at 4:15 AM you have nothing else going for you haha.

It's sad that you think getting on this forum 24/7 means something you literally just slap yourself for me talk about being owned I'm rent free in your head little guy that's why you post at all hours of the night and go back days later to edit posts when you've been made a fool of.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      I just pop in to slap him up just like I've done to you in the past. You and little dan-b can continue looking into it seems you two losers have less going for than BlackRobb and he has nothing haha.

Lmao says the one who has me on his mind at 4:15 AM you have nothing else going for you haha.

It's sad that you think getting on this forum 24/7 means something you literally just slap yourself for me talk about being owned I'm rent free in your head little guy that's why you post at all hours of the night and go back days later to edit posts when you've been made a fool of.​
      Slapped me up? lmao when and how i'm so scared of you repeating it's all there to be seen and i slapped you 100 times a thread what would all the other boxing fans ever think of me... behave yourself lad i don't care what you say and i won't be dragged into your attention seeking dribble.

Comment

Slapped me up? lmao when and how i'm so scared of you repeating it's all there to be seen and i slapped you 100 times a thread what would all the other boxing fans ever think of me... behave yourself lad i don't care what you say and i won't be dragged into your attention seeking dribble.
        Yet you responded lmao man I have people slapping themselves for me it's pretty sad you claim you won't be dragged into something yet you just did by entering the thread and responding in the first place lmao. Just like dan-b claiming he doesn't care yet he literally wasted his time making a list that nobody but you cares about haha.

It's all there to be seen just like in the past when you got slapped yourself, history repeats itself since you got slapped today too.
        Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 10-05-2023, 06:49 PM.
        Kzbox Kzbox likes this.

Comment

Yet you responded lmao man I have people slapping themselves for me it's pretty sad you claim you won't be dragged into something yet you just did by entering the thread and responding in the first place lmao. Just like dan-b claiming he doesn't care yet he literally wasted his time making a list that nobody but you cares about haha.

It's all there to be seen just like in the past when you got slapped yourself, history repeats itself since you got slapped today too.
          Cool story bro

Comment

Getting on the forum anytime I want shows that I have Internet access 24/7, something you clearly don't have. I have you so shook, you now run to Dunkin Donuts once every weekend to give the impression you have Internet access on Saturday and Sunday. There's a term for short little guys who constantly lie to themselves.

Comment

Cool story bro
              Once again you cared enough to enter the thread and respond. I thought you said you wouldn't be dragged into it? Yet you entered all by yourself lmao.

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Getting on the forum anytime I want shows that I have Internet access 24/7, something you clearly don't have. I have you so shook, you now run to Dunkin Donuts once every weekend to give the impression you have Internet access on Saturday and Sunday. There's a term for short little guys who constantly lie to themselves.
              Haha I think everyone knows you spend all your time on here as evident by your 2k post count. Haha I could post at 4 AM if I wanted to little man but I have work every morning, you meanwhile collect disability and work a part time customer service gig trying to save up for your *** tourism trips.

Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 10-09-2023, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X