Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Responds To Tszyu's Trash Talk: I'm Knocking That ***** Out; I Don't Play That ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Damn you even have a smaller shoe size than me LOL wow you're little man definitely not an athlete that's for sure.

Yes you have been defeated, it's clear as day too when you started the response with "If you say so" it means you agreed and you have nothing else to offer but we already knew that.
    You're 5'4" with a size 13? I never knew midgets wore size 13. No wonder you seldom leave your cage. Everyone on the street laughs at you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

You're 5'4" with a size 13? I never knew midgets wore size 13. No wonder you seldom leave your cage. Everyone on the street laughs at you.
      Damn dude you have some baby feet lmao.

Comment

Damn dude you have some baby feet lmao.
        Actually, size 11 is quite normal for my height. I'm huge where it matters, something you can never claim. It's kinda weird to worry about the foot size of another man, don't ya think?

Comment

Actually, size 11 is quite normal for my height. I'm huge where it matters, something you can never claim. It's kinda weird to worry about the foot size of another man, don't ya think?
          Oh so you are shorter than me. Not as weird as all the stuff you said, check my signature if you don't remember.

It's funny because you have created this fake persona online and you think you actually are an athlete lmao with some baby feet no man in my family is under size 12 you have weak ass genetics but that was obvious by your 5'4 stature and lack of hair you can thank your pygmy ancestors for that.

Comment

Oh so you are shorter than me. Not as weird as all the stuff you said, check my signature if you don't remember.

It's funny because you have created this fake persona online and you think you actually are an athlete lmao with some baby feet no man in my family is under size 12 you have weak ass genetics but that was obvious by your 5'4 stature and lack of hair you can thank your pygmy ancestors for that.
            I never said I was an athlete, though I played several sports growing up. My father shot bullets. Yours shot blanks. Oh wait,...you never actually had a father. You were a test tube baby.

Comment

I never said I was an athlete, though I played several sports growing up. My father shot bullets. Yours shot blanks. Oh wait,...you never actually had a father. You were a test tube baby.
              Lmaoooooo you were a bench warmer for the only 2 years of elementary you attended stop making up lies SenileRobb I swear that dementia has you making up stories left and right, just like the father you never knew haha made up fantasies.

Comment

Lmaoooooo you were a bench warmer for the only 2 years of elementary you attended stop making up lies SenileRobb I swear that dementia has you making up stories left and right, just like the father you never knew haha made up fantasies.
                I had more athletic ability than you, though. You were always the last guy picked in 5-on-5 and you're scarred from those experiences.

Comment

I had more athletic ability than you, though. You were always the last guy picked in 5-on-5 and you're scarred from those experiences.
                  Lol nice of you to admit you're a fatass but we knew that already, keep the lies coming though UnathleticRobb if you keep saying them you might actually believe that it was you.

Comment

Lol nice of you to admit you're a fatass but we knew that already, keep the lies coming though UnathleticRobb if you keep saying them you might actually believe that it was you.
                    I was never fat growing up and I'm not fat now. Too bad you never grew taller than 5'4".

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                      I was never fat growing up and I'm not fat now. Too bad you never grew taller than 5'4".
                      You are a fatass who stays up until 2 AM on a regular basis with messed up metabolism from bad sleeping habits and poor diet. That is why you were never athletic, I bet you have flaming hot cheeto residue on your fingertips as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X