Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk-Dubois Now Set For August 26 in Wroclaw, To Align With Ukraine Independence Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This couldve been real interesting, but I think ddd isn't quite right since injury to eye, then knee

Comment

Funny, days back before Usyk beat Joshua the first time, DDD would have been seen as the favorite against him.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Rematch clause? Dubois has power - knocked out AJ in sparring...

Comment

Are you kidding me? Yes, there will be no more regular titles instead they will be replaced by interim world titles and gold titles. Weren't interim titles supposed to be used only when the world champion is unable to fight due to an injury?
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Usyk P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              Politicizing this event in a heavily charged political situation, if I were Dubois I would pull out.
              How is this different from Canelo fighting on Mexican Independence Day?

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                Alot of people are selling Dubious short, even though Usyk is the strong favorite, Dubious is a very dangerous opponent who showed he can get off the mat and win. This match reminds me of Beterbiev vs Yarde, Yarde did much better than expected.
                He won two rounds and got stopped lol. Nobody loves a loser like British Boxing fans
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Warren is cashing out. Dubios is just fighting for his check. Usyk in 1 by KO.

Comment

Usyk with a walkover gimme. Will give green light for Fury to face his third straight stiff

Comment

I honestly don't understand why the ppl behind DDD are feeding him to the wolves like this. He is a young kid & they should be looking after him. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X