Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch is Open To Facing McGregor: He Has Hearn Cheerleading Him, Laughing at His Crap Jokes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch should stfu and accept he is retired dosser. He has never been elite and was gatekeeper at best.

Beating another MMA hamster Conor won't add anything on his name.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Carl was an excellent fighter but it's best to leave the circus to the clowns.
      I wouldn’t call him excellent. An excellent fighter would’ve beaten Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
        Froch should stfu and accept he is retired dosser. He has never been elite and was gatekeeper at best.

Beating another MMA hamster Conor won't add anything on his name.
        Lmao ahhahahaha chill out bro, I know he’s annoying af but dang lol

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Froch by easy ko. McGregor is not a boxer. Froch was so underrated, one of the toughest fighters back then.
          Nobody said anything about boxing. If froch was really up to hurting Connor he should step into the octagon and prove a point. We all know that in boxing Froch will win every time

Comment

Its just pointless talk. Conor is not gonna be having a boxing match with ****ing Carl Froch and they both know it. Its a world of difference between Floyd and that in terms of commercial and financial appeal.

Comment

Froch calling Hearn and arse licker lol

Comment

Filling Wembley jokes aside, if these two did fight they would make an absolute boat load of cash. Froch would probably KO him as well so people would be getting what they paid for. Unfortunately, thats why it wont ever happen.

Comment

If brittle handed Mayweather had McGregor reeling and hurt then heavy handed Froch would paste McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                    "That Froch tick, little scrawny pencil neck," McGregor stated. "I’ll grab his head and twist it clean off at a oner with my bare hands. Little wally of a thing. I’ll slap you around you little toffee nose tosspot."

Conor always delivers top trashtalk for a good laugh, still remember how he owned mayweather at the press conferences Lol, floyd made him pay for that tho.
                    Yeah, McMuffin is regularly caught with his foot in his mouth. He really looked like a fool after all his talk. He can't even back up his trash talk in UFC anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X