Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a bias against Eastern Euro’s in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Stop it dude. Youre embarrassing yourself. Loma didnt win the fight like Manny beat Bradley.

You did the same thing after he lost to Teo- claimed he won.

The only people who will hate him are the Loma diehards that did same to Teo and Salido.

I knew you’d do this. You have 0 credibility as a man. Every time Loma loses you go into a ton of BS as if him losing is unfair.

Maybe that is why Loma has trouble closing fights lately- the baggage of having to carry the expectations of fans like you.
    God damn, I'm in your head. I'm hardly saying anything. You know what you keep replying to me? Because you know I'm right and it's killing you inside. Want to see something funny? Go check Twitter and listen to all the boxers around the world and what they thought. lol That'll leave you sleepless tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

Bob wasn't gonna let the guy who's 6 months away from retirement win the undisputed title, Loma needed a ko.

Most fans had Loma winning for what it's worth.
      ​​
      He’s got Shakur waiting in the wings though, who’d comfortably beat both IMO.

Maybe Loma was gonna retire with a W. Maybe Haney is re-signing. Who knows.

I had it 115-113 Loma, I can see 114-114 or 115-113 Haney. Some of those early to middle rounds were really close.

Comment

There’s a marketability bias

the most marketable fighters are Afro-Americans & Mexicans

Comment

It's not that they're biased, the EE promoters don't have the backing and the influence Haymon or Arum have.

This is what is making boxing so hard to flow these days. I won't lie, I'm basically a casual these days, turning up to big fights only. This sport is nauseating to follow.

I honestly don't have any bias towards anybody at this point in my life. IDGAF about any of them.

But Loma won this.
          ​​​​
          joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

There was no bias and the judges scored it perfectly the better fighter won.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

God damn, I'm in your head. I'm hardly saying anything. You know what you keep replying to me? Because you know I'm right and it's killing you inside. Want to see something funny? Go check Twitter and listen to all the boxers around the world and what they thought. lol That'll leave you sleepless tonight.
              Lmfao. I keep replying because you talked a ton of shit to me since the fight was signed and I knew youd be a sore loser.

I’m going to sleep real well tonight. So is Haney.

I know 2 people that will not be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Americans have ALL the advantages. Judges, media and refs are all America: the money is made via Americans winning. The crowd know it that’s why they love the foreigners, the foreigners are underdogs big time.
                It's a game. The fight is close and it's obvious who won. Then "Dre" will say it's close and could go either way and get over it. "But we respect our fans." No they don't. They make fools out of fans nd laugh their asses off backstage. They show Loma backstage after and try to humiliate him. What do they do backstage? Laugh at the peasants. They're crooks.

Comment

Maybe, I don't know.

I think all of the above fights were either way though myself outside of Canelo-Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Lmfao. I keep replying because you talked a ton of shit to me since the fight was signed and I knew youd be a sore loser.

I’m going to sleep real well tonight. So is Haney.

I know 2 people that will not be.
                    If you sleep really well tonight, it will be because you stuck your head in a hole in the ground. Eventually you'll have to face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

If you sleep really well tonight, it will be because you stuck your head in a hole in the ground. Eventually you'll have to face reality.
                      lmfao. Your boy lost. You are the one that needs to face reality. But you still haven’t gotten over Salido and Teo losses so its going to be a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X