Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a bias against Eastern Euro’s in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a bias against Eastern Euro’s in Vegas?

Not saying this was a terrible robbery. I felt Loma edged it but there were a lot of close rounds.

But I also thought Kovalev edged fight one against Ward.

I felt GGG clearly won fight one versus Canelo and edged fight two.

Yet none of these guys got the decision.

Even Bivol dominated the fight against Canelo and barely got the decision in Vegas.

Definitely a pattern emerging.

8-4 didn't happen. I was expecting a split or majority decision one way or the other.

Comment

Americans have ALL the advantages. Judges, media and refs are all America: the money is made via Americans winning. The crowd know it that’s why they love the foreigners, the foreigners are underdogs big time.

Comment

Not only is there a bias, its socially acceptable and blatantly pushed in the media to hate white people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          8-4 didn't happen. I was expecting a split or majority decision one way or the other.
          I could see 7-5 either way. Moretti needs putting out to pasture. His Tank-Garcia card was awful too. Didn’t he score the knockdown round 10-10 or something crazy like that.

Comment

I had it 114-114 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Not only is there a bias, its socially acceptable and blatantly pushed in the media to hate white people.
              what are YOU going to do about it? Other than posting on a boxing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Americans have ALL the advantages. Judges, media and refs are all America: the money is made via Americans winning. The crowd know it that’s why they love the foreigners, the foreigners are underdogs big time.
                American's don't even know what Janibek's last name is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

what are YOU going to do about it? Other than posting on a boxing forum?
                  expose black racists like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I could see 7-5 either way. Moretti needs putting out to pasture. His Tank-Garcia card was awful too. Didn’t he score the knockdown round 10-10 or something crazy like that.
                    This is reasonable.

I think there has always been a bias for the house fighter anywhere you go.

The promoter has influence over selection of judges so they tend to get guys that score in favor of the house guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X