Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Says WBC Will Not Sanction Canelo-Bivol Title Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too busy making Mayweather extra belts no one cares about.

Juneteenth, btw, is the dumbest sounding holiday ever. Celebrate that uneducated ignorance. It's woke.

Comment

This doesn't have anything to do with Canelo. WBC, WBO, and IBF all announced March 1, 2022 that they wouldn't sanction any title bouts with Russian or Belarusian fighters until the Ukraine conflict ends. Bivol's just the highest profile fighter that is in the crosshairs here.

The other top guys aren't getting to fight for titles, or have to be listed as citizens of other countries, like Beterbiev.

Kovalev, Alexander Besputin, Zaur Abdullaev, and Magomed Kurbanov all got removed from the WBC rankings as well in November 2022. The only other Russian left in the WBC rankings appears to be Arslanbek Makhmudov, and that's because he lives in Montreal.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Has Mauricio not had a long history of gargling Canelo's balls?

Or is Saul just a poor victim here, like always?
        The WBC is gargling Beterbiev’s balls and protecting him too, then. Let’s hear you say that.

Comment

Yet he will sanction Bumlanga fighting Canelo? Phuck this sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Chavmex40 View Post
            I want to see Canelo vs Bivol at 175 period! Who gives a follow if Bivol wants 168. If Canelo fights him at 168 I can hear all the couch potatoes saying that Nelo made him weight drain!
            Where can I buy my jhonny sigs

Comment

Working...
            X