Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Says WBC Will Not Sanction Canelo-Bivol Title Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Says WBC Will Not Sanction Canelo-Bivol Title Fight at 168

World Boxing Council Mauricio Sulaiman indicates that his organization will not sanction a possible fight between Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Dmitry Bivol at 168-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman sounds ignorant and racist! Sanction Bivol's fight!
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

bla, bla, bla, thats bc it ain't gonna be one at 168, but if it would be then a special exception next to a huncho commemorative belt would be pulled out of the tacos.lol
      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Corrupt Bro needs a good hour in the powder room to cover his brown nose.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Then..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOOOTX4tIOrMnxo1KAcT8UU8nqFIhlTr1Uwg&usqp=CAU.jpg
          PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

This dude keep sucking Canelo off. He’s trying his best to deter Bivol from going down to 168 for a chance at undisputed. If he succeeds, Canelo rematch will be at 175 instead.
            Zaroku Zaroku _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

and if Bivol fights Beterbiev? No WBC title on the line there either?

Comment

I want to see Canelo vs Bivol at 175 period! Who gives a follow if Bivol wants 168. If Canelo fights him at 168 I can hear all the couch potatoes saying that Nelo made him weight drain!
                JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AASGAA57! View Post
                  I want to see Canelo vs Bivol at 175 period! Who gives a follow if Bivol wants 168. If Canelo fights him at 168 I can hear all the couch potatoes saying that Nelo made him weight drain!
                  Stfu. 1. Don’t matter the weight bivol schools Canelo
                  2. Only reason to deprive bivol of the opportunity to win those belts is fear

Comment

Canelo: Jose there's public pressure to fight Bivol at 168. If he wins, all the belts are gone. What are we gonna do?
                    Sulaiman: I'll protect u. I won't sanction it at 168. Then u can do rehydration clauses, and fight him at whatever weight u want.
                    Canelo: Canelo weight...
                    Suliaman: Si, Senor! Muy bueno

History will still show that Bivol busted Canelo's ass, Canelo made excuses, and then Bivol offered to come down to Canelo's best weight and beat him again for all his belts, and Canelo refused and used more avoidance tactics with the help of his personal fixer, Don Jose Sulaiman

Comment

Working...
                    X