Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko - Make Grand Arrivals at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustPassingThru View Post

It's still early in the week. No way he looks that healthy for the weigh in. He's just starting the dehydration process.
    Well in any case, he looks very healthy and good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
      Lomachenko TKO11 Haney
      U can’t even say the last time Lomachenko knocked someone out, especially a top tier fighter. I guess everyone has a drug per say they use to say and do weird sh_tttttt!

Comment

Im hoping for Loma to win but old fighters like him and Canelo poop out at 5-6 rounds. Also these young kids have such intensity the first 6 rounds. I just have to go with youth.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

U can’t even say the last time Lomachenko knocked someone out, especially a top tier fighter. I guess everyone has a drug per se they use to say and do weird sh_tttttt!
          Lomachenko TKO11 Haney

Don’t miss it.

Comment

It's finally going to happen, now we're going to find out if Lomachenko made a big mistake in not fighting Haney for year's ago.
            I think that he stood a better chance of beating him back then, now it's Haney who has the upper hand in this fight, at this time.
            I still do think that they'll put up one hell of a fight, because Lomachenko want's that title, and Haney want's to retain it in punishing fashion.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Haney will win on points but I think lomachenko will be competitive with him an he'll have his moments but I think Haneys size and his reach and if he's sharp in the first half of the fight I think he'll do enough to win the fight convincingly with a UD win maybe even a MD win if Loma can push him. Haneys also a guy it's hard to win rounds against him because he is very good at keeping a fight at his pace if he boxes an don't get involved in exchanges
              Last edited by Boxing2695; 05-16-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I hope Loma knocks Haney out!

Comment

Haney looks soooo much bigger than Lomachenko when they’re standing next to one another, and Haney is an excellent boxer. I just don’t see how Loma wins.

Comment

Working...
                  X