Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: 'We're Being Told Wilder Is In' To Fight Joshua In The Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Eddie Hearn has received some positive indication that one of the most intriguing heavyweight fights could happen later this year. In a recent interview, the Matchroom head expressed optimism that a deal could be struck for his charge, former
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Don't be fooled. He is telling you want to hear but knows it will not happen. Claims its on then says we are waiting for concrete offers. You really think he is going to get a Wilder deal done then make a fight for July not happening. If he is fighting July they will make that fight first then deal with thr future. And it is likely you will see AJ fight only once more this year, Whyte 2.

Also the Wilder AJ on the Fury Usyk card will never happen in a million years. Do any of you think Eddie will let AJ be a co-main to Furys main event. Or you think even Wilder or his team would allow that.

Stop falling for this 2 fights in 1 night s*** it is rumours to keep people talking its not serious and never will be serious
    Last edited by Boxing 112; 05-03-2023, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      Speaking of those HW fights in Saudi, how will they be shown in the States? Since Usyk has no network, Fury on ESPN, Wilderr on FOX and AJ with DAZN I reckon that's what's taking so long to make it. My guess is DAZN would want to cover them all but Haymon probably jumped inland said FOX only in North America and DAZN can have the rest. If Fury vs Usyk goes to purse bid it's no way DAZN is going to outbid ESPN for the undisputed HW championship so it will be ESPN PPV in the States and ESPN+ in the UK. Interesting times await!
      Those 4 fights will never happen on the same night under any circumstance. "Fury vs Usyk goes to purse bids" what are you on. How can it go to purse bids they are both champs they cannot be forced to fight with purse bids. The only purse bid you will see is Usyk Dubois very soon

Comment

This rumor has been going on for months now i wish they would just shut up until it's actually confirmed. I dunno why they do this over and over because if it doesn't happen they look like w*nkers as usual and ppl lose more hope every damn time.

Comment

Hearn is already nixing the fight in the media. It’s laughable. “Again, we know these people” why would u talk like that about someone ur currently negotiating a contract with? Dude is asinine

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Those 4 fights will never happen on the same night under any circumstance. "Fury vs Usyk goes to purse bids" what are you on. How can it go to purse bids they are both champs they cannot be forced to fight with purse bids. The only purse bid you will see is Usyk Dubois very soon
            I was also unaware espn and DAZN could participate in purse bids lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The winner should fight the Usyk/Fury winner.
              Already seen that fight 3 times before

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

I was also unaware espn and DAZN could participate in purse bids lmao
                There is not 1 part of what he wrote that even makes sense. He said it might be on ESPN+ in the UK there is no ESPN+ in the UK. There are 2 main networks Sky (have a deal with Boxxer and TR) and BT (who show Queensbury shows) if a show is Queensbury/TR like Beterbiev Yarde or Fury vs whoever, then they would be on BT. Then there is DAZN (matchroom).

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

Already seen that fight 3 times before
                  Ok. If Fury and Wilder win or AJ and Usyk win, no. If Usyk and Wilder win, yes. If Fury and AJ win then yes.

You cool with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

There is not 1 part of what he wrote that even makes sense. He said it might be on ESPN+ in the UK there is no ESPN+ in the UK. There are 2 main networks Sky (have a deal with Boxxer and TR) and BT (who show Queensbury shows) if a show is Queensbury/TR like Beterbiev Yarde or Fury vs whoever, then they would be on BT. Then there is DAZN (matchroom).
                    Hey-zoos Kryce I did not know and had to break it down like you so wonderfully did. I thought you guys could figure out that I was talking Fury's team vs Usyk's team. Damn! But thanks for fact checking me. No hard feelings!

Comment

Hearn is FOS. Wilder is going to fight Usyk if Dubois isn’t healthy. If Usyk doesn’t fight, the WBA will need to strip him, then Wilder will fight the next available WBA contender. Hearn, who’s been sucking AJ di*k on a regular is now sucking a lot of Saudi di*ks if washed up AJ makes the cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X