Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: 'We're Being Told Wilder Is In' To Fight Joshua In The Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Hearn needed Saudis to tell him that?!
    Ofc. Mofo "is in". What other opinion does he have? Getting ***ed up by Fraudy or Usyk for peanuts?
    Ofc he prefers ***ing up half-dead Businessman for a fortune.
    And naive suckers Hearn and The Businessman will gladly fulfill his and his owners' wishes.

Comment

Efe Ajagba would be a good opponent for Joshua for the summer!

Comment

Speaking of those HW fights in Saudi, how will they be shown in the States? Since Usyk has no network, Fury on ESPN, Wilderr on FOX and AJ with DAZN I reckon that's what's taking so long to make it. My guess is DAZN would want to cover them all but Haymon probably jumped inland said FOX only in North America and DAZN can have the rest. If Fury vs Usyk goes to purse bid it's no way DAZN is going to outbid ESPN for the undisputed HW championship so it will be ESPN PPV in the States and ESPN+ in the UK. Interesting times await!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

The heavyweights don't fight each other........your damn right it's still a good fight, what's the alternative? Even in 2 years time it will be still good also, as we'd still be wondering who'd win? If boxing fans no longer think this is appealing somethings wrong?
          some fans like to see 2 undefeated guys going at it when they are supposed to fight

both of them maybe damaged goods by now and wilder is getting on in age too

im not sure if i will picture the 2 of them in 2 years time, exhibitions maybe?

Comment

The winner should fight the Usyk/Fury winner.

Comment

I think IF the fight is made in Saudi , Hearn will play for time and not risk the cash out. Although saying that Hearn has been an excellent matchmaker for Joshua in the past, Ruiz and Uysk aside but after seeing him with Franklin who was supposed to be bombed out , just who would they risk him with. Even a warm up with faded Whyte would be too risky .

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

some fans like to see 2 undefeated guys going at it when they are supposed to fight

both of them maybe damaged goods by now and wilder is getting on in age too

im not sure if i will picture the 2 of them in 2 years time, exhibitions maybe?
                What im.really saying is heavyweights do as little fighting as they can, so it's left to boxing fans to make their own rankings up. So even damaged goods Josh and wilder is appealing cos the alternative doesn't bare thinking. The alternative is for the next 2 years fanboys ofeach others making predictions of them sparking the other out.

Comment

The alternative is for the next 2 years fanboys ofeach others making predictions of them sparking the other out.
                  Yes like a mini version of what it was years ago when the fight was a mega fight lets be honest, now im not really sure who would be that invested in it, interested yes to see what happens, bit like may pac hoho

Comment

What im.really saying is heavyweights do as little fighting as they can, so it's left to boxing fans to make their own rankings up. So even damaged goods Josh and wilder is appealing cos the alternative doesn't bare thinking. The alternative is for the next 2 years fanboys ofeach others making predictions of them sparking the other out.
                    Relax.

Heavyweights do and have fought each other 'Fury and Wilder have had three fights, Joshua and Usyk fought twice. Kiltschko fought both Fury & Joshua, and one of those fights vs Joshua 'Was the greatest Heavyweight title fight of the past 20 years'.

People must understand? That we are in the latter stages of the Fury, Wilder & Joshua Heavyweight era. The era that followed on from Kiltschko has for almost a decade been dominated by those three fighters 'Usyk has only really just turned up to the dance party at Heavyweight, and he is also now apart of this Heavyweight era'.

All the preliminary battles and fights have already taken place, Fury vs Kiltschko, Joshua vs Kiltschko, Fury vs Wilder, Joshua vs Parker, Joshua vs Ruiz Junior I & II, Joshua vs Usyk I & II 'And all the other fights in-between'.

The next fights that will happen are the conclusive battles of this era. Fury, Wilder, Joshua and Usyk are all aware of this.

Comment

Boooooooooooomb squuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Working...
                      X