No announcement yet.

What was Pacquiao s hardest opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Pacquiao s hardest opponent?

Okay let's have some fun now, this question has many foes to question. Was it Margarito? Was it Mosley? Perhaps Mayweather?

Any way I swear I could remember Pacquiao saying Cotto was his hardest fight because "after 6 rounds they still were even."

This comes after what? 2 knockdowns on Cotto if I remember co4rectly and a stoppage in the 12th? PAC also had a swollen ear/ cauliflower/ busted eardrum.

Whether it is or not, Miguel praised him (Manny) of being the best fighter in the world. Which stems another question 1 a) how many fighters confessed with their own mouth that he pacman, was the pound for pound king.

Me thinks: Mosley, Cotto, I can't recall many others. You be the one to decide:​

Cotto
    Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Cotto?? Mosley?? How about 1st Morales, JMM (all 4) and Floyd?
      Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

I see Manny pac and king Ryan being at the same junction here post tank and post Morales one: it's either dig deep, put in work, get better or else don't evolve and remain a beatable fighter. That's what made Pacquiao great, he could make those adjustments like Morales 2;and 3 further proving a point. Now the question is whether or not Ryan Garcia can do the same?

Comment

Btw I still think Pacquiao threw the fourth fight versus jmm.

Comment

The ones who knocked him out??

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
              Btw I still think Pacquiao threw the fourth fight versus jmm.
              you think he got almost beheaded on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry the boss View Post
                The ones who knocked him out??
                I was thinking maybe Margarito, he had PAC balled up in pain sleeping on his poor bones, he just hit him so dang hard. PAC was rejoicing in going back down from the catchweight/ jr middleweight division as he was hurt visibly in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry the boss View Post

you think he got almost beheaded on purpose?
                  Hey man, just my thought.

Comment

Why would he lunge in with his hands down all knowing that Marquez was a fierce counterpuncher ?

Comment

Working...
                    X