Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang To Tyson Fury: If You're Looking To July - I'll Be Ready in July!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang To Tyson Fury: If You're Looking To July - I'll Be Ready in July!

Chinese heavyweight giant Zhilei Zhang indicates that he's ready and willing to face WBC world champion Tyson Fury in the month of July.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

I like zhangs enthusiasm to fight. Well he's waited long enough, pro for 10 years
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Fury won't fight Zhang. If he won't fight Usyk then there is no way in Hell he fights this big strong guy who could punch. Frank Warren won't feed Zhang anymore of his fighters

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Fury won't fight Zhang. If he won't fight Usyk then there is no way in Hell he fights this big strong guy who could punch. Frank Warren won't feed Zhang anymore of his fighters
        Yeah zero chance the guy who fought deontay wilder three times would fight a big strong guy who can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

Yeah zero chance the guy who fought deontay wilder three times would fight a big strong guy who can punch.
          Oh are you referring to that overachieving undersized basketball player? He doesn't count because he lacks the pedigree. He started boxing late in his early 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

Not the same. Wilder is strong but undersized compared to Fury.
            Dr. Z Dr. Z Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Not the same. Wilder is strong but undersized compared to Fury.
              Deontay is probably the biggest one punch hitter to have walked.

Comment

Sure make it happen! So if it happens I believe Jimmy Wang Yang will have to waive his mandatory spot with the WBO. I know when Jennings was WBC mando he lost his rank to fight Klitschko for his belts. I’m not sure if that applies to the WBO. I don’t even know if that even happens anymore to be honest…

Comment

I am beginning to think Wilder's power is a tad overrated.

I don't think Wilder has stopped anybody with Joyce's proven durability.

If Joshua from the start of his career, was matched vs all of Wilder's opponents 'They would have very similar KO percentages'.

I rate Wilder as a fighter very highly. But all this talk of him being the most powerful puncher in history 'I don't think he has the feats of achievement to quite prove this, but of course Wilder has serious power'.

There have been numerous big punchers in Heavyweight history, who were more devastating offensively than Wilder due? To their power having a greater range and variation in the type's of punches being thrown.

If Zhang is coming out now and chasing a fight with Fury, well it is most likely team Fury were not considering the Zhang fight.

The stage is set for Zhang vs Fury or Ruiz Junior vs Fury 'Those are the two fights that should happen, but will ether of them be made?'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    I am beginning to think Wilder's power is a tad overrated.

I don't think Wilder has stopped anybody with Joyce's proven durability.

If Joshua from the start of his career, was matched vs all of Wilder's opponents 'They would have very similar KO percentages'.

I rate Wilder as a fighter very highly. But all this talk of him being the most powerful puncher in history 'I don't think he has the feats of achievement to quite prove this, but of course Wilder has serious power'.

There have been numerous big punchers in Heavyweight history, who were more devastating offensively than Wilder due? To their power having a greater range and variation in the type's of punches being thrown.

If Zhang is coming out now and chasing a fight with Fury, well it is most likely team Fury were not considering the Zhang fight.

The stage is set for Zhang vs Fury or Ruiz Junior vs Fury 'Those are the two fights that should happen, but will ether of them be made?'.
                    Well, I expect Josh to beat wilder, so wilder power is over exagerated. But that's why I want wilder to fight Ruiz, who has a good chin.I
                    I kind of feel Zhang could beat fury. I don't think Joyce would best zhang, so no reason to automatically assume fury would.
                    Heavyweight no1 is up for grabs as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Working...
                    X