No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia GOT EXPOSED. He's The Shawn Mendes of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

so why was this a big fight and on ppv if ryan wasnt a top notch guy? and why was boxing media trying to portray who won this fight as the next face of boxing?

did you not here that in the broadcast?

as for davis,

if you want to make a thread about how davis hasnt really fought a bona fide great fighter yet, be my guess. ill give your thread a like because i would agree with it. but this thread isnt about tank. its about ryan garcia getting exposed as the shawn mendes of boxing.
    Social media. Both these guys have big followings. Commentators especially from pbc are paid to tote the narrative. The whole ""face of boxing" smelled like bs from miles away.

Comment

LOL WUT?

of course he was blown out. what fight did you watch? he did nothing to tank other than to land a couple of winging crazy punches when he tried to use his size to bumrush and try to punk the much smaller fighter.

i mean did you not even follow what he ryan garcia said after the fight?

"i felt bored in there"

totally the complete opposite of your "he got too anxious and excited" analysis of the fight.

there's a thread on this by NSB.

bad take dude.

Brah, "I felt bored in there" translates to, I got anxious, made a mistake to make some action and paid for it. Depends on your definition of blown out as well. His face was barely marked up at the post fight presser.

Look, I'm not trying to justify Ryan's loss because clearly, he wasn't technical enough to beat Tank regardless. I just think the hate on Ryan is a bit too harsh for what he attempt to do. I respect him more now than ever before and will certainly watch his next fight against whomever it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You didn't. Copy and paste it.
        smh.....

i did.

hell you can just read the THREAD TITLE and you should get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Brah, "I felt bored in there" translates to, I got anxious, made a mistake to make some action and paid for it. Depends on your definition of blown out as well. His face was barely marked up at the post fight presser.

"brah" who are you carnac the magnificent?

how do you go from ryan garcia himself said literally that he was bored to you extrapolating he got anxious? do you even know what those words mean?

stick to whatever your day job is because you're no jennifer melfi

and blown out in boxing terms means getting your ass kicked. which is what happened to garica. his face was barely unmarked because he spent the rest of the fight covering up his face after getting dropped hence tank reading the situation properly and getting the body shot KO not to mention the fight didnt go full 12 rounds otherwise that face of his would have been marked up. ffs, it wants like the garica was winning before he got KO'd.

Look, I'm not trying to justify Ryan's loss because clearly, he wasn't technical enough to beat Tank regardless. I just think the hate on Ryan is a bit too harsh for what he attempt to do. I respect him more now than ever before and will certainly watch his next fight against whomever it may be.

just cut the crap. you're a pacquiao fan, which means you had to root for gacia because gervonta is assoicated with mayweather. this "hate" for ryan comes with the territory. you dont want to get "hated" on, dont be a public figure trying to scam the public.

that's what ryan garica is. a scammer. he came up in the boxing world trying to be the next oscar with his squeaky clean image then suddenly does a complete 180 with all the tattoos and talking thuggish ruggish. oscar in his need to get more nose candy, and garcia being what "i think he is" that he is went along with it trying to shortcut his way into being the face of boxing status.

both got what they deserved.

Last edited by Offensive Wizardry; 04-27-2023, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Social media. Both these guys have big followings. Commentators especially from pbc are paid to tote the narrative. The whole ""face of boxing" smelled like bs from miles away.
            please.

garica isnt a youtuber.

he's not jake paul.

he's an actual boxer with a legitimate boxing legend in oscar backing him. he was undefeated and showed some offensive skill and promise hence why this was a ppv fight.

Comment

Ryan is a bit like Nelo situation. Not many wins of note befire fighting fkoyd. People werent sure if Nell would comeback or was he exposed? Who'd have predicted Nel o success after loss? Lets see what Ryan does now

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Ryan is a bit like Nelo situation. Not many wins of note befire fighting fkoyd. People werent sure if Nell would comeback or was he exposed? Who'd have predicted Nel o success after loss? Lets see what Ryan does now
                who are you talking about?

canelo alvarez?

Comment

who are you talking about?

canelo alvarez?
                  Well, lets see how Ryan comesback from this setback, that's all im saying

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    Oscar was greatly overrated and lost every big fight he was in. But Oscar was much better than Garcia.
                    I thought he was robbed in Mosley II and boxed circles arpund Trinidad except for like 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Well, lets see how Ryan comesback from this setback, that's all im saying
                      lol canelo went all 12 rounds with floyd.

even though he got dominated, he didnt get knocked out.

canelo is also from mexico. grew up in mexico.

he didnt grow up soft like garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X