Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Felt A Little Weak; Legs Didn't Feel Too Much Under Me; I Signed The Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I get that but Tank was the smaller guy. The fight has to be fair and Garcia did not have to accept.

Didn't Garcia also make a bet with Tank that winner takes all? You can't tell me he felt he was at a disadvantage when he did that

As a side note : Any fighters who take those bets are complete fools. Doesn't matter who you are - you can lose. Don't take ****** bets because of your ego
    We have weight classes already to make fights fair.

Agree with the last bit. I'm sick of hearing about bets and charity. It's just dumb schitt to make a headline. You're a professional fighter - fight for pay. Whatever you want to do with it afterwards is up to you.

If you don't want or need the money then stop charging us PPV to make the fight. Then I'll decide what I do with my money.
    Last edited by Toffee; 04-24-2023, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post

We have weight classes already to make fights fair.

Agree with the last bit. I'm sick of hearing about bets and charity. It's just dumb schitt to make a headline. You're a professional fighter - fight for pay. Whatever you want to do with it afterwards is up to you.

If you don't want or need the money then stop charging us PPV to make the fight. Then I'll decide what I do with my money.
      Yes but fighters do move up in weight class plenty - we have a couple of 5 weight world champions(?). And it wasn't a huge weight difference (loss) as far as I am aware. I'm not aware of the exact details but I imagine they met halfway. And if it wasn't fair - don't sign up to it.

Yes all of those bets - nothing usually comes of them because they don't put them in writing. But they do look bad if they don't keep their word. Also maybe your opponent won't give you a rematch or fight you again if you don't pay up

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Faz View Post

He learnt from the best, your hero Clenelo the dirty cheat. Remember Canelo is the ONLY fighter Tank has said he likes and admires lol
        Lol canelo fought across 4 divisions, fought with fighters way bigger than him (more bigger than the difference of Ryan and Tank), accepted catchweight against the A SIDE (Floyd and cotto), fought 4 divisions and always he is the shorter, smaller fighters.

Tank was crying about Ryan height lol
        Smith was like two times bigger than Nelo

Nope, Tank learned about Floyd

Comment

Working...
        X