Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: They Think My KO Of Melikuziev Was A Fluke; Can Lie To Himself All He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado: They Think My KO Of Melikuziev Was A Fluke; Can Lie To Himself All He Wants

LAS VEGAS - The disrespect Gabe Rosado feels from Bektimer Melikuziev has motivated him as their rematch nears. Melikuziev might've been better served, according to Rosado, had he come to terms with getting knocked out in the third round by Rosado in June 2021. Rosado senses that the strong southpaw from Uzbekistan instead has attempted to excuse away Rosado's huge upset win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado is shop worn. Every once a while he will have a victory or will compete in a match giving him more opportunities. Love his heart but eventually this will catch up to him.

Comment

I didn't think it was a fluke. Saw him timing that very punch barely missing the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by redruff View Post
        I didn't think it was a fluke. Saw him timing that very punch barely missing the first one.
        Agree. Rosado was getting massive pressure from The Bully and looked to be over his head at times but he did maintain his composure and was clearly looking to time Melikuziev with the precise shot he KO'd him with. Something tells me the Bully is going to come straight back at him the same way. Not sure if Rosado has enough left in the tank to make lightning strike again.

Comment

Wasn’t a fluke but rosado definitely has slowed down since that night. He got a questionable loss against Jacobs and fought well vs munguia but that was his last hurrah. Losing to Mosley jr should’ve been the indicator that it was time to call it a wrap.

Comment

I like Gabe, but I think it was a fluke and I think this is a bad fight for him. He's gotten old and pasty overnight it seems.

Comment

Bek's gotten more training and experience now while Gabe's gotten older. I would favor Bek, maybe by knockout.

Comment

Bek stopps him at this stage of their careers. Gabe needs to get rid of that silly - goofy -nerdy hair style.
                Last edited by Raimondo; 04-21-2023, 12:26 PM.

Comment

The odds so good I have to go with shop worn and torn Rosado just for the money, I win it pays for the Gervonta fight!

Comment

Working...
                  X