Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I'm The Best Heavyweight in The World - I Want The Top Names!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol calm youself down ' killer' still a longway to go to even refer himself as a top hw , let alone 'the best' especially when still fighting no hopers and journeymans. I would like to see this dude taking on frank sanchez but the cuban with rival promotion.

Comment

Anderson vs Ajagba is coming.

Comment

Like I said, fight Charles Martin, Dillian Whyte or Jermaine Franklyn. If he gets past that then Otto Wallin, Luis Ortiz or Andy Ruiz. Definitely dog don't fight Frank Sanchez without a title on the table.

Comment

He can only beat who they put in front of him. Top dogs of the division are running.

Comment

Andersen vs Efe or that Bulgarian cat. If he wins then fight Dubois after DDD gets beat by Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
              Anderson is an exciting fighter but the way he goes into these over-the-top celebrations after beating limited guys who have no chance against him worries me a bit. I suspect there’s a little bit of “flat-track bully” in Anderson, and when he’s matched tougher and getting hit back, he may not handle it well.
              That's the impression I also get. He is very arrogant and does not look THAT good imo. He looks like he has some decent potential and skills but there is something cumbersome and sloppy about how he fights that does not look like level to me, plus he has awful defense.

Comment

There’s numerous top15 guys that don’t belong in there other then Anderson.

Anderson is a legit threat to anyone on any given night . When no one calls out the top guys you guys complain and when they do you do the same .

Anderson vs Sanchez would make sense and that guy just fought Martz who may be the worst boxer currently ? Anderson would be a great ambassador for the sport but I still have Sirenko as the top prospect it’ll be a great crossroads fight if that ever happens .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-09-2023, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I am happy to see Jared Anderson fight because he is good. He needs to graduate though from fighting tomato cans and fight guys who will hit him back and hit him back hard. I would like to see Jared use his legs more and not be so stationary. To me he is a big heavy hitting robot who lacks good movement. As long as he keeps fighting tomato cans who don't force him to up his boxing skills then he won't progress. Like others said Takam, Wilder, Wallin, Sanchez and Joshua will force him to be better because they bring more to the table.

Jared Anderson vs Frank Sanchez should be next. I think Sanchez beats him.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Big baby vs big baby. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                      I am happy to see Jared Anderson fight because he is good. He needs to graduate though from fighting tomato cans and fight guys who will hit him back and hit him back hard. I would like to see Jared use his legs more and not be so stationary. To me he is a big heavy hitting robot who lacks good movement. As long as he keeps fighting tomato cans who don't force him to up his boxing skills then he won't progress. Like others said Takam, Wilder, Wallin, Sanchez and Joshua will force him to be better because they bring more to the table.

Jared Anderson vs Frank Sanchez should be next. I think Sanchez beats him.
                      Same feeling here
                      Jared needs to use more movement
                      He is very stationary and very hittable
                      We won’t know until he gets hit back good and hard
                      His reaction will explain itself
                      mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X