Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I'm The Best Heavyweight in The World - I Want The Top Names!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I'm The Best Heavyweight in The World - I Want The Top Names!

Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey - Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson (14-0, 14 KOs) is ready for the top names in the heavyweight division. The 6'4, 240-pound wrecking ball handed George Arias (18-1, 7 KOs) his first defeat as a pro with a third-round TKO in
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Lighten up, Francis"

Comment

Based on what exactly?

At least fight somebody with a pulse before proclaiming yourself the BITW.
      AmpMcv AmpMcv BlackRobb BlackRobb like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Based on what exactly?

At least fight somebody with a pulse before proclaiming yourself the BITW.
        Careful, you have some special d riders in this group who think he’s the next upcoming of Jesus because he beat a bow legged arias lol.

Comment

Stop fighting body bags.

Comment

,We have haters on here but when Mike Tyson blew away a bunch of bums up until he fought an old veteran in James Quick Tillis it was all good! This boy has way more gifts than any heavyweight I have seen it the past or present: He can make you miss switch from right to left and is well composed so get over it, all he has to do is stay focused and dedicated and he will be great!

Comment

Anderson is an exciting fighter but the way he goes into these over-the-top celebrations after beating limited guys who have no chance against him worries me a bit. I suspect there’s a little bit of “flat-track bully” in Anderson, and when he’s matched tougher and getting hit back, he may not handle it well.
              Last edited by Roj; 04-09-2023, 02:22 PM.
              Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

So far so good. Needs to take next step

Comment

Oh Jesus FFS you Karen’s need to pipe down. WTF is he supposed to say!? “I’m adequate; at best.” You emotional wind bags need to catch reruns of Melrose Place with your ladies.
                  club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

I'm gullible I believe you jared. Now fight someone in top 15 already

Comment

Working...
                    X