• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Heavyweight champ

Daniel Dubois
    Frank Sanchez
    Jared Anderson

Rate 1-3

And who do you think will win a heavyweight title first (not including Regular only the 4 major titles)

If we're talking who's better, Frank sanchez is number one and it's not even close.

Not really sold on Jared Anderson, and Dubois is equipped with a 100% original british chin so i dont know with him.

But i'll go with 2 Dubois 3 Anderson.

Anderson gets hit way too much at this level and isnt really a one hit ko guy, dubois at that level seemed like a world beater, wheras Anderson shows some struggles.

As to who gets the title first, it's up to their promoters, the moment the 2 top guys relinquish their belts, they're up for grab.

So i guess it goes like this : Jared, dubois the. Sanchez because i dont know wtf his handlers are doing.
    Last edited by YGriffith; 04-09-2023, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Jared needs some more experience, would be a bad idea to leapfrog from a journeyman like Arias to ranked fighters like Dubois or Sanchez.

Might be time to fight someone like Lucas Browne, Chris Arreola, Junior Fa or Carlos Takam.

Comment

Jared Anderson

Frank Sanchez

Daniel Dubios

In terms of potential
        club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
          If we're talking who's better, Frank sanchez is number one and it's not even close.

Not really sold on Jared Anderson, and Dubois is equipped with a 100% original british chin so i dont know with him.

But i'll go with 2 Dubois 3 Anderson.

Anderson gets hit way too much at this level and isnt really a one hit ko guy, dubois at that level seemed like a world beater, wheras Anderson shows some struggles.

As to who gets the title first, it's up to their promoters, the moment the 2 top guys relinquish their belts, they're up for grab.

So i guess it goes like this : Jared, dubois the. Sanchez because i dont know wtf his handlers are doing.
          Sanchez handlers have him highly placed with the WBO (he might actually be number 1) but the issue is Joyce is already interim champ. Most likely he'll take some fights against 'name' fighters who don't pose a huge threat (Arreola next epitomises this) and wait for the shot.

Comment

Anderson vs. Dubois would be a good one.

Comment

I don't know if Dubois has the mentality to be a champ and is already looking like he's regressing.

Anderson seems too upright with little lateral movement and is too offence minded so gets hit to land his own which he's getting away with at this level but won't once he steps up. Needs time to work on defence and needs to learn to tuck his chin in and keep his hands up but he has potential, just a work in progress.

Sanchez is a slick guy, very good boxer and the best out of these 3 but not sure he has the size/physical strength to go all the way but he might be able to do it with skills alone like Usyk.

Out of these three, it's probably Sanchez but Anderson has potential but he needs more time.

I think Joyce is a more likely future champ than all of these but we'll see how it plays out politically and if he can keep getting away with walking through big bombs, that might catch up to him eventually.

Comment

Daniel Dubios has shown the highest ceiling

Up against Joyce before his eye broke.

Comment

Sanchez
                  Anderson
                  Dubois

I can see frank getting frozen out of the title picture tho to be fair. Probably start to regress before his chance comes. Not sure i see any of them as thd future champ tho to be honest.

Comment

I think Dubois beats both.

Comment

Working...
                    X