Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Rematch With Dmitry Bivol is My Goal For 2023!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
    Meanwhile Charlo, Benavidez , Andrade and Morrell safely wait to get a shot at Canelo's titles. These guys should fight each other too and STOP protecting their 0s.
    Yes. These guys must understand Canelo doesn`t give a damn about them. They must start making their careers outside waiting on Canelo.

Comment

I do want to see how Canelo can do in a rematch. Canelo will train his a off and come into fight the fight of his life in a rematch vs Bivol.

Comment

Will Bivol agree to carry the midget cun tnello for 12 rounds again? Will Bivol not be able to hit the side of a barn with his fist again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROkPjCXGGg&t=466s

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

pre-Ryder fight he's visiting every Taco cafe in Guadlajara so that he has an alibi when he pops
          Lol Wtf is a taco cafe?

Comment

Originally posted by jg_vza View Post

I was chatting with a bunch of my casual/semi-serious friends when were talking about setting up a fight party for Ryan vs Tank while we watched the ufc fight earlier.

When I asked who they want to see Canelo fight next they all said Bivol, and none of them even knew who Benavidez was. Some of them recognize the name but don’t know anything about him.

I’m starting to understand why Benavidez vs Plant flopped lol.
            More than likely, your friends know Bivol because he already fought Canelo. In no way is Bivol more popular in Norte Murica...
            Last edited by niceyboo3; 04-09-2023, 05:11 PM.
            Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

You do not want that problem, Carrot top. Bivol straight busted ur ass cheeks wide open. Pause.

Comment

Seems Jermall Charlo will be playing waiting games some more. Would Canelo turn his attention on Charlo after the Bivol 2 fight? Nobody knows.

Comment

Canelo will lose again. Bivol is faster. He has better chances with Benavidez. Fight Benavidez !

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

So you are saying he is cherry-picking Bivol again?
                    He's too much of a coward to go anywhere near Bivol again after that spanking. Made him cherrypick a 154lber and now he wants a can like Berlanga

Comment

Working...
                    X