Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Rematch With Dmitry Bivol is My Goal For 2023!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Rematch With Dmitry Bivol is My Goal For 2023!

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez may have an upcoming fight with John Ryder, but he firmly has his eyes set on WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Meanwhile Charlo, Benavidez , Andrade and Morrell safely wait to get a shot at Canelo's titles. These guys should fight each other too and STOP protecting their 0s.

Comment

He already said that he won't stay at 175 after Bivol. That's personal.

Keep your dog inside and beat him.

Comment

I was chatting about all this with a couple of bloke's in my local pub the other day (some casual's, some hardcore) & we all agreed that the only fight's we want to see in the immidiate future are Bivol Vs Beterbiev & Canelo Vs Benavidez.

Comment

You want the rematch against Bivol, and along with it your going to get an even worse drubbing than the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
            Meanwhile Charlo, Benavidez , Andrade and Morrell safely wait to get a shot at Canelo's titles. These guys should fight each other too and STOP protecting their 0s.
            Ryder lost to Rocky Fielding, Callum Smith, Billy Joe Saunders, and probably Danny Jacobs if you saw that fight, all Canelo losers. Canelo could, if he really wanted to fight at 168, STOP avoiding guys with 0's

Comment

Canelo overlooking Ryder. I'll have some money on Ryder fight night.

Comment

canelo leading the way. bivol will be there
                but he has to watch out for the human minefield ryder.guy is mean mean dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I was chatting about all this with a couple of bloke's in my local pub the other day (some casual's, some hardcore) & we all agreed that the only fight's we want to see in the immidiate future are Bivol Vs Beterbiev & Canelo Vs Benavidez.
                  I was chatting with a bunch of my casual/semi-serious friends when were talking about setting up a fight party for Ryan vs Tank while we watched the ufc fight earlier.

When I asked who they want to see Canelo fight next they all said Bivol, and none of them even knew who Benavidez was. Some of them recognize the name but don’t know anything about him.

I’m starting to understand why Benavidez vs Plant flopped lol.
                  Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

Ryder lost to Rocky Fielding, Callum Smith, Billy Joe Saunders, and probably Danny Jacobs if you saw that fight, all Canelo losers. Canelo could, if he really wanted to fight at 168, STOP avoiding guys with 0's
                    Come on man, be fair at least. Ryder out landed Jacobs in 7 rounds. Win was fair. And he arguably beat Fielding and Smith too. Losses don’t mean much when you have notable wins. Styles make fights remember? Triangle theory never works. You should know better.

This glorification of perfect records is exactly what’s ruining boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X