Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder On Canelo-Benavidez: "Canelo Too Small, That's Easy Fight For David"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder On Canelo-Benavidez: "Canelo Too Small, That's Easy Fight For David"

Although a long line of challengers awaits Canelo Alvarez, David Benavidez has seemingly separated himself from the rest of the super middleweight division's mainstays.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I disagree. I like that fight for Alvarez. Easier than a rematch with Bivol imo.

Comment

GingerClen won't fight Benavidez so we can drop the subject.

Much like Kareem's hook shot or MJ's fade away , Canelo's duck WBC mandatory,get named "Franchise B---h Champion" move is inevitable and unstoppable.

It will be a glorious day in boxing when MexiCarrotTop retires.

Comment

Musky Nusky you’re a Sad Boy
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Welll Deontae does have an unofficial loss to Charlie zelenoff so take his opinion with a grain of salt

Comment

After further review of Benavidez last two fights, I'd say Canelo is too good for him. Still, would be exciting.

Comment

"You never know until you know". Man wilder is dumb af

Comment

Ahhhh man. The butt hurt from boxings most sensitive fan base is gonna flow on this one. Go ahead wannabe ginger baby’s mamas, defend your boo. Lmaoooo

Comment

I can see Canelo hurting David early OR David capitalizing on his opponent's infamously poor gas tank in later rounds. 55/45, Canelo.

Comment

Canelo couldn't hurt a 40 year old GGG who was hurt by a Japanese can but he is going to hurt and stop Benavidez? people are living in an alternate reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X