Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: It's Not Like I'm Begging For Canelo Fight; It's Something I've Earned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Benavidez: "It's not like I'm begging for Canelo fight; It's something I've earned."

​Well, you can start trying what many others do -- play the waiting game. You have 2 years max.

Comment

He performed well enough and I think his "passing" performance actually makes him more of a demand for canelo than if he lost or if he blew caleb out of the water. if he overperformed then everyone would say he could go to 175. but he looks beatable and also clear he cant win at 175.... Canelo is also on the decline and its clear he cant beat Bivol or beterbiev either... basically they need each other at 168 at this point to prove the best there so lets see it.

If canelo turns him down now in favor of fighting scrubs then its a duck.

Comment

If boxing fans were serious about this fight they’d tell Benavidez to put his words into action by putting his foot down. As it stands, these guys can say anything they want, while their teams take them in completely different directions.

Comment

Benevidez is pathetic. One good win his whole career. Put his resume next to canelo. That camp is just begging for a a canelo payday everyday that’s all they do. They live and breathe canelo lol. Begging him to fight them in September. When his next 2 fights Ryder and bivol are already in stone lmao. He better pray they don’t put him in with morrel jr anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

Eh, Benavidez is young and more than likely has many years left. Golovkin didn't have that luxury.
            What I’m saying is his career Stank because he chased Canelo
            Benavidez hasn’t fought anybody and is on the right trail or wrong trail whichever way you wanna see it
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Hes Sauls mandatory. Ginger is fighting Ryder (mandatory) so there should be any excuse not to fight Benavidez next year
              Never said he shouldn’t fight him
              But GGG chased him all around and look what happened ; he ended up fighting nobodies cause he was focused , lol , on only fighting your truly

Comment

Sadly, this is boxing. Usyk v. Fury, Crawford v. Spence and the list goes on for forever.There is no incentive to do what's right in boxing, it's all about protecting the investment.

He needs to build his own brand and become the big payday everyone is looking for. You're not Connor McGregor.. don't use his strategy. You'll just be labeled a thug. Be smart!
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Nelo is supposedly overated yet stops plant. Benevidez is hyped to the hills yet couldnt stop nelos leftovers/

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Yeah what a travesty for ggg to have landed 3 fights with Canelo and make about 70 mil in the process. I’m sure he’s wiping his tears with the money over the opinions of Canelo’s internet fans.
                    Wow , the ignorance really comes about
                    I don’t give two fughs what you or GGG think
                    But look at what he’ll be remembered as ; the fughin guy who fought nobody and chased Canelo like a puppy
                    He won’t be mentioned as a great besides his nuthugging fans cheering him on for his classic fights vs Szeremeta , Rolls , Wade Or Lemieux
                    Benavidez is 26 years old and has fought fugh all besides Plant
                    Even If he fights until 35 at one fight a year , that would be 9 more fighters which , looking at his career so far , it won’t be a who’s who of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      Benevidez is pathetic. One good win his whole career. Put his resume next to canelo. That camp is just begging for a a canelo payday everyday that’s all they do. They live and breathe canelo lol. Begging him to fight them in September. When his next 2 fights Ryder and bivol are already in stone lmao. He better pray they don’t put him in with morrel jr anytime soon
                      Exactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this
                      And it reminds you of who ?
                      GGG
                      The man who wasted his career chasing Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X