Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert: I'm Not The Judge and I'm Not a Sore Loser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    PBC still robbing everyone for the black american I see.
    You not very smart but look this why you not complaining when the black referee clearly favoured Plant by allowing him to hold yet you bring up Colbert winning because he is black. You clearly have hate for black people i hope they did not sleep with your wife or made you watch like the girl you are.

Comment

Easy to say when you’re the one getting the gift decision.
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha....what a bullsh.it decision. Haymon strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

You not very smart but look this why you not complaining when the black referee clearly favoured Plant by allowing him to hold yet you bring up Colbert winning because he is black. You clearly have hate for black people i hope they did not sleep with your wife or made you watch like the girl you are.
          Lol exactly. Man Bayless was PISSING ME OFF w allowing Caleb to indiscriminately hold all damn night. It wasn’t a race thing obviously. Just lousy refereeing. I wasn’t paying too close attention to the Colbert fight cuz I had other stuff going on. I’ll have to watch it again to see if it was a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

Lol.

10char.

Comment

Horrible robbery

Comment

It was a robbery for sure. Colbert won 3 rounds tops. He was getting hurt in every round tho not sure how he got the decision

Comment

Definitely a robbery.

But I can't be mad at Colbert... was he supposed to admit that he lost the fight? I don't remember any time a fighter admitted that they received a gift or that they believe they lost... I'm sure it's happened but it ain't the norm.

At least Colbert offered the rematch. I think that should happen... Extremely unfortunate for Valenzuela.

I hate seeing this kind of shyt.

Robberies piss me off. Even if the gift decision went to the guy I was rooting for. It's simply not right.

Comment

Brooklyn, the best thing you've said all night is,"I'm going back to my division, at 130!" Frank Martin would terminate your career! Target Foster or Garcia, and if you lose, hang 'em up!
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

It’s funny to listen to actual people who proclaim they know so much about boxing and cry about “holding.” Holding (for those new to the sport) has been, is currently and will long forever be a boxing tactic used to break a fighter’s momentum and to control distance. I swear, it’s like a bunch of emotional females have never seen a boxing match in all their lives. In EVERY HOLD it takes two to make that dance; the one initiating the hold and the willing participant allowing the hold. Don’t like the hold? It’s EASY!!! Create distance as he closes in, (aka use your feet) create that separation then punch! The problem is Benevidez does not have good feet whatsoever. He’s a slumbering slug. Solid boxer, but his footwork is awful.
                      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 03-26-2023, 01:44 PM.
                      TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X