Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Starts Slow, Batters Caleb Plant in Second Half For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always disliked Spencer but that was always going to be a bad decision taking that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Boxrec says they're both 5'10", but Ramos looks a lot bigger.
      Ramos is 6 ft (180 cm) according to the telecast. Two inches taller than Spencer

Comment

• There's only 1 more fighter that I absolutely have a distaste for and need to see get beaten or KTFO and that's the massive ducker Jose Ramirez

Comment

• Whatever you think about Benevidez or Plant at least the two had the balls enough to face each other in their undebatable primes.

Comment

• The Benavidez vs Plant, red and blue logo looks like it was done with MS Paint.
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

• I was surprised that Spencer's camp chose to put him in with Ramos so quickly. Also was surprised at the size disparity between the two fighters. Spencer moved up from 147 lbs ??

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The Benavidez vs Plant, red and blue logo looks like it was done with MS Paint.
                Don't knock MS Paint, I use that to make all my sh itposts

Comment

• Only bought this fight for benavidez. First and last time buying a pbc fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    I was surprised that Spencer's camp chose to put him in with Ramos so quickly. Also was surprised at the size disparity between the two fighters. Spencer moved up from 147 lbs ??
                    Spencer is a career LMW. Ramos is just bigger than him.

Comment

• woww theyre actually getting on with the main event im surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X