Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Nearly Erupt, Ready For War in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very nervous right now. This fight has all the makings of Ray Mancini vs. Duk Koo Kim. I feel sick to my stomach... R.I.P Caleb Plant aka "The Gravedigger"

Comment

If David loses i dont wanna hear all that "i was drained, he was drained" bs talk

Comment

Damn, Benny does look like skeletor...boy looks drained! Plant smokes the fake Mexican monster.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Benavidez looking dry as hell. Can’t wait, should be an interesting night of boxing with all the fights going down

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
            That guy Benavidez looks like a skeleton. I don't expect that much of a punch from him. I just don't.
            That guy Benavidez breaks people down with vicious combos. Not sure how hard he punches but it seems to be hard enough to get stoppages.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              you guys ever seen that movie nothing but trouble? that's what the old guy standing between them reminds me of.
              vlcsnap-2020-11-12-20h30m18s167.png?w=1904&h=768&crop=1.png
              I watched that a few weeks ago oddly enough and your right LMAO

Comment

He weighed in half a pound lighter in his last fight. Difference now has less body fat. Not sure if that will be better or worse for him though.?

Comment

David looking 46 instead of 26. Lots of late money going to come in for Plant.

Comment

El Bandera Roja looks emaciated.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                      El Bandera Roja looks emaciated.
                      Looks like skeletor

Comment

Working...
                      X