Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Pokes David Benavidez In Face After They Make Weight At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    Damn,David a full 1.5lb under the limit? Good?..Bad?...inconsequential?.

We"ll see come Saturday
    Definitely a relief. I've been holding my breath on that one.

Comment

Tank v Ryan, Devin v Loma, Spence v Bud.....yada yada yada...good fights but tomorrow we are getting a barn burner! I have been waiting for this fight for a long time now. I always thought it was a shoo in for David but now I'm not so certain. Plant picked up a lot of confidence after the Dirrell knockout. This is not going to be a boxing it is going to be a 3pm after school brawl. Damn this is the start of like 12 str8t weeks of good fights every weekend. And yes the PBC is runnin shtt!

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Hate to say it but it looks like both got some nice injection marks on their abdomens. May the best sauce win.
        U a negative MF’er don’t watch boxing then, bad mitten should be your sport.

Comment

Originally posted by John "The Beast" View Post
          Not sure why but I kinda find it weird that David lives in Seattle.
          Yeah that blows my mind???

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

U a negative MF’er don’t watch boxing then, bad mitten should be your sport.
            Awww busboyjosh got mad because I pointed out something obvious haha.

Lmao I just realized you meant to say badminton lmaoooooooo. Damn you are surely missing some chromosomes. Bad Mitten LOL

Comment

Both look ready but Plant looked laser focused and cane looking like the bully there. Who would’ve thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                I've been telling you noobs plant is too much of a hot head to control his emotions. He started this build up trying to be cool and calm but the trash talk from David got to him to the point of putting his finger I his face. That's always been plants issue he fights with a lot of emotions talk **** but plays the victim hmmm wonder why lol

He's been gotten to David is in his head.
                Didn't you say the exact same thing in another thread? Copy and paste?

Comment

This fight is intriguing, I like both guys.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    Damn,David a full 1.5lb under the limit? Good?..Bad?...inconsequential?.

We"ll see come Saturday
                    Maybe good, David is tired of those fat jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Didn't you say the exact same thing in another thread? Copy and paste?
                      I don't think I did but If you think I did please show me?

Comment

Working...
                      X