No announcement yet.

Egis Klimas is preventing Fury v Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egis Klimas is preventing Fury v Usyk

Yeah Fury has been negotiating what he wants, all fighters do that. Part of the game.

Egis has been trying to move the goalposts at every chance he gets. That's who people need to start paying attention to. When they get a step further in negotiations, Egis keeps putting up another roadblock. Now he's trying to cancel the fight altogether

He knows Usyk can't beat Fury. He's said on camera that Usyk has no chance to win on stoppage and he would have to do it on points. His quote is "he cant beat Fury, but he could win"

This guy watched Fury take all of Wlad's belts when he was working with him and knows it'll happen again.

He does not want this fight in the UK for sure, he is doing everything to prevent it happening next month because he wants Saudi money as compensation for losing the titles.

Warren is still trying to make the fight happen fight now. Egis doesn't want it. Look how negative he's been all the way through.

That's not to say Fury hasn't been difficult either but all he's been doing is negotiating. Egis has been preventing things moving forward. That's the difference.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-22-2023, 07:08 AM.

The meltdown is real .
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The meltdown is real .
      It's facts

Look at all his words for the past few months

He simply isn't letting Usyk fight Fury unless there's much bigger money involved, I.e Saudi money

I get it though, when your team had a deal with the Saudis on the table and now have much less on the table, a good manager would probably be trying to cancel the proposed venue and date and try to get a middle Eastern fight back on track

He's only doing his job, but its preventing the fight in april

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It's facts

Look at all his words for the past few months

He simply isn't letting Usyk fight Fury unless there's much bigger money involved, I.e Saudi money

I get it though, when your team had a deal with the Saudis on the table and now have much less on the table, a good manager would probably be trying to cancel the proposed venue and date and try to get a middle Eastern fight back on track

He's only doing his job, but its preventing the fight in april
        So Usyk is the one that asked for a certain amount in Saudi and moved the fight and then demanded a 70/30 split which is still lesser amount generated ?

You talked about my IQ but how smart is it creating a thread you know will knock your own down on here when the only goal posts moving is from Fury that Warren himself said was the problem and can’t make his fighter fight if he feels he’s worth more money ? This thread basically burns you , don’t ever talk to me about IQ ever ….and I mean ever .
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

So Usyk is the one that asked for a certain amount in Saudi and moved the fight and then demanded a 70/30 split which is still lesser amount generated ?

You talked about my IQ but how smart is it creating a thread you know will knock your own down on here when the only goal posts moving is from Fury that Warren himself said was the problem and can’t make his fighter fight if he feels he’s worth more money ? This thread basically burns you , don’t ever talk to me about IQ ever ….and I mean ever .
          I said Fury has been negotiating what he wants, that's what fighters do. It might be hard negotiating but it's still trying to make the fight

Klimas has been putting up a lot of road blocks. Now they nearly got it over the line, he pulled the plug altogether..

Fury's team are still trying to make the fight. Klimas has no more roadblocks to use in terms of contract terms, so he's simply cancelled it. He's never ever wanted this fight in the UK at a lesser %

Any intelligent person can see the actual truth here

there's negotiations and there's prevention and Klimas is doing the latter.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-22-2023, 07:23 AM.

Comment

What roadblocks has Klimas been putting up? From what I can see this fight was essentially agreed upon weeks back with the only issue being the money split. Tyson gives Usyk a 70-30 purse split ultimatum to make the fight happen and Usyk agrees. Then Tyson doesn't want a rematch clause even though his team put it there. Was the rematch clause taken away? What else are they arguing about?

From my vantage point this looks like Tyson trying to play everyone, like he did last year with the AJ fight offer, being difficult to not get the fight made and trying to save face in the public eye by claiming he did everything to make the fight happen.

Usyk has no history of being difficult to work with and has taken on all challengers, frequently as the away fighter. Usyk beat Tyson at his own mind games with the little PR war, but that shouldn't matter, the fight still needs to take place for us to have an undisputed heavyweight champion and it seems Tyson doesn't want to make it happen. I think initially it was about money, but at this point I don't think he's confident of being 100% for a potential fight in April.
            dannnnn dannnnn El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

First they wanted 50/50 (preposterous), then 60/40 to the winner (preposterous), then a b-side rematch clause (preposterous), then some sort of date issue (I'm still not sure about). They know they can't win. Fury's style is all wrong for Usyk. Usyk can't outbox Fury and they know it. Bigger, faster, stronger.
              ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
                Usyk has no history of being difficult to work with and has taken on all challengers, frequently as the away fighter. Usyk beat Tyson at his own mind games with the little PR war, but that shouldn't matter, the fight still needs to take place for us to have an undisputed heavyweight champion and it seems Tyson doesn't want to make it happen. I think initially it was about money, but at this point I don't think he's confident of being 100% for a potential fight in April.
                Apart from offering Joe Joyce 7%? That wasn't being difficult?

Don't forget Usyk was also refusing to sign the AJ contract at first and making videos saying "more money eddie" regarding rematch clauses.

Comment

Kilmas always delivers his guys

Comment

Fury fanatics should be studied. Like seriously. It’s like some kind of weird phenomena. Despite all the facts and evidence out there, they can just not see it. They’ll double down on Fury’s side and twist it just like the giant ogre himself. Incredible actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X