No announcement yet.

I'm sorry, but Haney's resume is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Dude, Devin beat Gamboa and Linares as 2 of his top wins outside Kambo who was the weakest link. Let that sink in. Or should I include JoJo Diaz who has lost 3 straight?
    Maybe you could share why it is you think Tank's resume is so impressive. I sure don't see it. Isaac Cruz is a respectable win at 135, who else?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Your rating their average resumes against their average resumes, they all in the same boat rowing towards the same spot as far I can see, are we to argue the differences between B-C grade fighters to be able to say which A guy is best, look at them like racehorses and who you gonna bet on in the big races they all just starts heading for the top, the rest of the BS don't matter.
      Tank has far more breadth than Haney

Let's compare resume's. Shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Maybe you could share why it is you think Tank's resume is so impressive. I sure don't see it. Isaac Cruz is a respectable win at 135, who else?
        If you give Bivol credit for Canelo, then surely you have to give Tank credit for LSC and H. Garcia. Of course Cruz and Romero are good wins. I don't even count Gamboa despite the fact of him being rated #1 by the WBA.

But if I don't count Gamboa for Tank, then I definitely don't for Haney. Which leaves Devin with Kambo, old ass Linares and JoJo Diaz. Really?

Comment

Tank has far more breadth than Haney

Let's compare resume's. Shall we?
          He probably has but it don't mean sht until they all start to fight each other, the point Im making their resumes are not much, decent and a bit better than decent but overall not much,

This seems like the thread is about hating on Haney, I just think their resumes are not a measure of where they are right now, we got 4 fighting now, it only leaves Shakur to get in the mix and then we will know who is top 135 guy, I don't know who it is I like Shakur if I were to bet but other than that Im a spectator with no real favorite guy.
          Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

If you give Bivol credit for Canelo, then surely you have to give Tank credit for LSC and H. Garcia. Of course Cruz and Romero are good wins. I don't even count Gamboa despite the fact of him being rated #1 by the WBA.

But if I don't count Gamboa for Tank, then I definitely don't for Haney. Which leaves Devin with Kambo, old ass Linares and JoJo Diaz. Really?
            I don't, so I don't. Romero is not a good win, because Romero isn't very good. Be honest Tank's resume sucks as bad as Haney's but Haney is at least trying to get legit opponents and he's considerably younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He probably has but it don't mean sht until they all start to fight each other, the point Im making their resumes are not much, decent and a bit better than decent but overall not much,

This seems like the thread is about hating on Haney, I just think their resumes are not a measure of where they are right now, we got 4 fighting now, it only leaves Shakur to get in the mix and then we will know who is top 135 guy, I don't know who it is I like Shakur if I were to bet but other than that Im a spectator with no real favorite guy.
              Fair enough

I don't dislike Haney, he's rubbed me the wrong way as of late; especially considering his resume. It started when he said he cheated against Hector Garcia. Then next thing I know, he's sending this crazy disrespectful tweet to Tank once he's signed to fight Garcia. Totally out of line.

Comment

I don't, so I don't. Romero is not a good win, because Romero isn't very good. Be honest Tank's resume sucks as bad as Haney's but Haney is at least trying to get legit opponents and he's considerably younger.
                You don't what?

Tanks resume at 135 is better than Loma's. Are you saying it's not?

Comment

You don't what?" you said- "If you give Bivol credit for Canelo, then surely you have to give Tank credit for LSC and H. Garcia" I

Tanks resume at 135 is better than Loma's. Are you saying it's not?
                  Tank's only good win at 135 is Cruz and Cruz was a replacement, he wasn't even a first choice. I didn't know we were even talking about Loma, I thought we were talking about Haney's supposedly trash and how Tank has the best.

Again, Haney, at 24, at least wants to fight legitimate opponents. Tank, at 28, doesn't seem to want any smoke.

Comment

Tank's only good win at 135 is Cruz and Cruz was a replacement, he wasn't even a first choice. I didn't know we were even talking about Loma, I thought we were talking about Haney's supposedly trash and how Tank has the best.

Again, Haney, at 24, at least wants to fight legitimate opponents. Tank, at 28, doesn't seem to want any smoke.
                    LMAO at Cruz being the only good win at 135 for Tank. If that's the case, you don't think anyone at 135 has a good resume.

Comment

Tanks fighting Garcia that's two of the top guys and Haney Loma are going at it, hopefulyl the winners fight or the winners fight Shakur, things look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X