Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: This Is The Perfect Moment To Bring This Fight To Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: This Is The Perfect Moment To Bring This Fight To Guadalajara

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez agreed it was long overdue to return to his roots. The undisputed super middleweight champion remained firm on his next fight taking place in his homeland, despite offers from around the world for his in-ring services. Locations in the United Kingdom and the Middle East were speculated for Alvarez's long-discussed mandatory title defense versus interim WBO titlist John Ryder (32-5, 18KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was perfect fight to be held in UK

Comment

Yup, with a rise in Mexican Kidnappings....the perfect time

Comment

_____

Comment

The people of Guadalajara should be insulted that this is the level of fight he feels his people are worthy of.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure they would have hated to see you in a competitive fight, or to fight another Mexican.

Comment

It really shows respect by bringing a easily won tuneup to the people of Guadalajara

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Yeah, I'm sure they would have hated to see you in a competitive fight, or to fight another Mexican.
                He's fighting the #3 ranked fighter in his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He's fighting the #3 ranked fighter in his weight class.
                  Which is kinda crazy. Ryder is #2 in BoxRec and #3 Ring. I must be missing something, because he doesn't look that good, despite this resurgence.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Which is kinda crazy. Ryder is #2 in BoxRec and #3 Ring. I must be missing something, because he doesn't look that good, despite this resurgence.
                    Well Boxrec points are flawed AF. They have Booboo ranked #3 and he has one fight at the weight.

168 is a garbage division. Weak basically since inception with a few hot years as guys made pit stops between 160 and 175

TBRB has him ranked as the number 5 guy. Canelo, Benavidez, Plant and Morrell ahead of him.

Speaking of Morrell. Weird how HE isn't the WBA mandatory since he holds the WBA regular belt...But it's not like ABC groups bend to the will of Canelo or anything

Comment

Working...
                    X