Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Warn Fury: If Fight Date Moves, Then Split is 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This contract that was being finalized where posters were thinking it was getting signed on the spot shows how out of touch the forum can be .

This contract isn’t close to being agreed to in terms of getting an announcement in a fight that was already had a original contract agreed on , all we got is a phony on social media acting like he wanted the fight all along now .

Like I said expect this contract to be passed back and forth with team Fury trying to get around actual legit stipulations and counter them with some firm of stipulations Usyk cannot agree to . Those getting angry because Fury has set a date that Usyk agreed to and got his bluff backfired and the fight is off basically if he doesn’t commit to the date Warren guaranteed the fight happening are just more of his beta male fanbase on here . Lol

Comment

People sure turned around real quick.

First y'all were saying Usyk was a man of his word and Fury was a pos.

Now Usyk is backing out of the 70/30 split and demanding a rematch clause like AJ, who most of y'all criticize him for doing.

It's like I said before. Usyk looks more scared than Fury and the fact Usyk's promoter is literally negotiating through social media proves Arum's point about Usyk's promoter being the issue.

The fact that most of you still believe Fury ducked AJ using the negotiations when there have been a couple articles on here where Hearn admits they called off the negotiations to give AJ a confidence booster because "AJ isn't ready to fight Fury" shows y'all are just on the Fury hate train lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Now Usyk is backing out of the 70/30 split and demanding a rematch clause like AJ, who most of y'all criticize him for doing.

It's like I said before. Usyk looks more scared than Fury and the fact Usyk's promoter is literally negotiating through social media proves Arum's point about Usyk's promoter being the issue.

The fact that most of you still believe Fury ducked AJ using the negotiations when there have been a couple articles on here where Hearn admits they called off the negotiations to give AJ a confidence booster because "AJ isn't ready to fight Fury" shows y'all are just on the Fury hate train lol.
        Warren just said they were the ones asking for the rematch clause and scrapped it because Fury didn’t want one .

The fight won’t happen if Fury doesn’t comply with the contract date to fight , you must be another beta on here .
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

It's looking to me like for whatever reason Belly doesn't really want to make this fight. He's being a punk about it , he didn't really want to fight AJ either .It's odd because I think that AJ would have been an easy fight for Fury. I wonder if maybe the thought of fighting Usyk has Belly a bit rattled. It's a massive fight and Belly is showing no appetite for it. That Big Dosser is about to screw himself and his team out of a bunch of money and cheat the fans out of a possibly great fight. He's starting to annoy me like Crawford and Spence have. I'm close to boycotting the Big Dosser too.

Comment

IMO Fury should agree to 50-50 split. Simply because Usyk has all the other belts. Right there is enough to make it at least 60-40 for Usyk.
            Frankly I'm getting tired of Fury demanding all this and then putting up time limits. I think it shows that he really doesn't care about fighting anymore.
            Pour another pint.
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
              IMO Fury should agree to 50-50 split. Simply because Usyk has all the other belts. Right there is enough to make it at least 60-40 for Usyk.
              Frankly I'm getting tired of Fury demanding all this and then putting up time limits. I think it shows that he really doesn't care about fighting anymore.
              Pour another pint.
              Fury basically said Usyks a fool for taking the 70/30 split and laughing at him which is proof he didn’t want the fight right here and this the guy some of you want to represent boxing ?

https://youtu.be/dvC5egSOH30

Comment

The fight is going to happen…

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  This contract that was being finalized where posters were thinking it was getting signed on the spot shows how out of touch the forum can be .

This contract isn’t close to being agreed to in terms of getting an announcement in a fight that was already had a original contract agreed on , all we got is a phony on social media acting like he wanted the fight all along now .

Like I said expect this contract to be passed back and forth with team Fury trying to get around actual legit stipulations and counter them with some firm of stipulations Usyk cannot agree to . Those getting angry because Fury has set a date that Usyk agreed to and got his bluff backfired and the fight is off basically if he doesn’t commit to the date Warren guaranteed the fight happening are just more of his beta male fanbase on here . Lol
                  Didn't both teams tell WBO that they have reached an agreement? Fury has a history of sabotaging a fight he's not confident enough that he can win. He's a risk evasive fighter because he doesn't want his bubble gets bursted.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

This is a strange way to interpret it.

Fury asked for a split steeply skewed in his favour. He got what he asked for, with the proviso that he has to actually go ahead with the fight on the date for which they were negotiating.

His bluff has been called and if he wants the fight, it's right there to be had. Usyk has accepted Fury's BS offer, yet somehow Fury is still not saying yes.

Call it for what it is: if Fury doesn't agree it now with 70/30 in his favour just as he asked, he doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      I hope Fury is ready , he's got what he wants , a little mean and harsh BUT it's business....if he isn't 100% believe me , this rock solid , lovely man is going to entirely embarrass him. I doubt Tyson's that ****** but he is unpredictable and if he thinks Usyk is an easy nights work then he'll get taken to pieces !
                      “…rock-solid, lovely man?”

Comment

Working...
                      X