Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: You Never Know, Gervonta Davis Fight 'May Be Easier' Than Luke Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: You Never Know, Gervonta Davis Fight 'May Be Easier' Than Luke Campbell

NEW YORK - Ryan Garcia agrees with the consensus, that his upcoming fight against Gervonta Davis should amount to the most difficult assignment of his six-year professional career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Campbell lost to Yvan Mendy, Jorge Linares, and Lomachenko, b4 losing to Ryan! There's no comparison between Campbell and Tank!
    MulaKO MulaKO Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I don't think Campbell is meant to have been particularly motivated heading into that one. Proven by his subsequent retirement really.

Linares was Campbell's make or break and he came up just short.

Landed a cracking punch mind. Regardless if Tank hits harder on average which he obviously does it was the punch of Luke's career and Garcia bounced up. Makes you think Davis will have has work cut out to force a stoppage.

Comment

Cryan is going to sleep

Comment

Ryan fought a couple southpaws to get a feel for the way the punches come. But that won't help him prepare for Tank. 1st of all, none of those southpaws has an IQ like Tank. He knows the science of boxing. He knows when and where to place his shots, and how to set them up. That is the huge difference. Ryan has nevet faced someone as ring smart as Tank. 2nd of all, no one Ryan faced to date hits as hard or as accurately as Tank does. When Tank lands solid on Ryan, he's gonna think, "Damn, he hits like he's my father!"

Comment

Tank gets hit too much, the other one is an internet diva and you MF's are telling me this is the fight that defines boxing... Maybe in queer planet.
            MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Tank gets hit too much, the other one is an internet diva and you MF's are telling me this is the fight that defines boxing... Maybe in queer planet.
              Well, in an era where you tubers are fighting each other on PPV, I guess it's logical...But yeah, definitely a pair of overrated and overhyped biatches.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I’m not particularly crazy about Ryan or Tank, so no real horse in this race, but from the “eye test,” Ryan’s speed will probably frustrate Tank for about five rounds before he’s figured out and put to sleep. If Garcia were more active, I’d probably change my stance a bit.
                MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Ryan has no defence. He has some keep away skills, but he panics under pressure. You can see it. Instead of covering up, he tries to push off and lifts his head. I can see Tank dropping a bomb at just such of a time. Too many holes in Ryan's defence for my confort.

Comment

the thing about guys who are KOing guys is that they have a great bandwagon of fans who think they are the best thing since sliced bread and special, until they lose and they are like wtf happened

i dont think cryin is the guy to do that because hes more hype than anything himself, one hype train is coming to a halt plus both of these guys have in the past said their time in the sport may be limited and coming to an end even, even that doesnt fill u with confidence in either of them

Comment

Working...
                    X