Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: You Never Know, Gervonta Davis Fight 'May Be Easier' Than Luke Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryan will find away out when he starts getting walked down and constantly hit. He's never been in with nobody near Tanks tenacity and power
    TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Ryan really living off that Luke Campbell win that was over 3 years ago

Comment

The biggest money will be on Tank--for good reason. A puncher's chance is not so great against another puncher who has proven himself many times.

Comment

Styles make fights so the Campbell fight is not relevant imo. It's not a given that Tank will be able to get close enough to land what he needs to.

Comment

Did anybody else see that interview with Leonard Ellerbe, when he was asked about, what if Garcia just pays the fine, and ignores the rehydration clause, just as Mayweather did to Marquez, and Jacobs did to Canelo?

The look on his face was priceless! Like, they never even thought about Garcia ever doing something like that- lol.

If it's good enough for Mayweather and he had no complains from his fans about having done that, then, it should be good enough for Garcia to do it too! So, Garcia, just come in at your comfort weight- pay the fine if you have to, and put this miserable fraud to sleep!​
            buge buge MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Lol Luke campbell is nowhere near tanks level...cryans trippin

Comment

Out of curiosity, who on Tank's record makes him such a world beater? Pedraza? Gamboa? I don't really fault Campbell for coming up short against the likes of Linares or Lomachenko.

I grant, Tank has a way better record than Garcia. And it's entirely possible that Ryan may be the easier Garcia that Tank faces. But I still view both of them as largely unproven.
                MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Ryan is going to loose this fight at the scale and the rest in the “clause”. All this talk means sheeit. This is not a fight. Its a joke. You YOUNG dummies will pay for this trash though. Why not? They know you will pay to watch youtubers box. They think your ALL STUPID. Their counting their money and LAUGHING AT YOU.
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 03-13-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                    Out of curiosity, who on Tank's record makes him such a world beater? Pedraza? Gamboa? I don't really fault Campbell for coming up short against the likes of Linares or Lomachenko.

I grant, Tank has a way better record than Garcia. And it's entirely possible that Ryan may be the easier Garcia that Tank faces. But I still view both of them as largely unproven.
                    Good question. That question tells you why he's NOT fighting Haney.

Comment

Working...
                    X