Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dominates, Blasts Out Tony Harrison in Ninth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Getting ppl banned on the internet? Have you ever done your ancesrty? You must come from a long line of snitches
    No one is being banned on the internet. You do realize that the mods ban people for violating the rules on this boxing forum, right?
    Last edited by richardt; 03-14-2023, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post

No one is being banned on the internet. You do realize that the mods ban people for violating the rules on this boxing forum, right?
      Just throwing this out there
      I’ve been here as long as you have , maybe longer because I registered only a few years after attending the site
      That said , I got my first ban about a month ago
      The reason for it was politics , which was instigated by some arsehole here who I will not mention
      This was him attacking me and when I pushed back , the RAT he is went to complain that I started chit when all I did was stand my ground
      So , the mods don’t go banning people , **** get you banned
      I’m not accusing you or anything against you , just saying that if you’re willing to dish it out you gotta be willing to take it
      Over the years , I’ve notice that most people get banned after chit like that
      This site is saturated with **** and instigators
      I recall coming here to get the scoops and also to read what people thought and felt
      Unfortunately that is deteriorating by the minute

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Just throwing this out there
        I’ve been here as long as you have , maybe longer because I registered only a few years after attending the site
        That said , I got my first ban about a month ago
        The reason for it was politics , which was instigated by some arsehole here who I will not mention
        This was him attacking me and when I pushed back , the RAT he is went to complain that I started chit when all I did was stand my ground
        So , the mods don’t go banning people , **** get you banned
        I’m not accusing you or anything against you , just saying that if you’re willing to dish it out you gotta be willing to take it
        Over the years , I’ve notice that most people get banned after chit like that
        This site is saturated with **** and instigators
        I recall coming here to get the scoops and also to read what people thought and felt
        Unfortunately that is deteriorating by the minute
        The way I see it, people can call each other names, use cusswords, pretty much have a complete blood bath of every insult in the book and debate and argue for days - we all have have done that. I feel that people should not be banned for that stuff. It's the crossing over the line that chaps my ass when it comes to insulting groups of people, racially. That is never acceptable.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post

The way I see it, people can call each other names, use cusswords, pretty much have a complete blood bath of every insult in the book and debate and argue for days - we all have have done that. I feel that people should not be banned for that stuff. It's the crossing over the line that chaps my ass when it comes to insulting groups of people, racially. That is never acceptable.
          Totally agree
          It would be very boring if we all agree on the same chit
          There’s absolutely no need to bring in colour or nationality
          But I do find that people need to grow some balls and be a little more respectful of others
          I’ve never blocked anyone or let alone ratted on anyone , just not my shtick
          I let the pieces fall where they may
          In the end , karma is a biatch , it really is and will always come back to bite you in the azz
          Godspeed

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Totally agree
            It would be very boring if we all agree on the same chit
            There’s absolutely no need to bring in colour or nationality
            But I do find that people need to grow some balls and be a little more respectful of others
            I’ve never blocked anyone or let alone ratted on anyone , just not my shtick
            I let the pieces fall where they may
            In the end , karma is a biatch , it really is and will always come back to bite you in the azz
            Godspeed
            The worst I ever saw was a guy who had a monkey face as his avatar, can't remember his username but he kept using every slur about Mexican's that someone could imagine with wet.back being the least of his insults and I made it a point to get him banned. He came back under a different username with the same crap and I got him banned again. Finally, he never came back. There are a few people here who stand out who are racially biased or who are Racist, but they have to do quite a bit to get the ban hammer and most don't.
            Last edited by richardt; 03-14-2023, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

It looked like he retired before the fight...
              Well that's what have been trying to tell ya'll for several months now. His career was finished and a complete wash since the Jermell rematch.
              steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

I'm not saying it wasn't a good performance from Timmy, but if you're going on this performance to assess his chances against Charlo, you might be deceived... And most real boxing fans know Harrison has always been a B+ fighter, meaning he chokes when put to the test.

https://www.boxingscene.com/tony-har...i-five--173073
                Never said that....but I also agree about Harrison.

Comment

• Tszyu won by KO. That's all there is to it. Don't know what all these discussions are all about. If the Tszyu vs Charlo is not happening I might join these fantasy observations that are mostly based on likes and dislikes. If you say Tszyu is not that good, then all the more better if he beats Charlo. It's not like the fight is not happening. There will eventually be a result and you better think of new excuses as early as now if Tszyu wins. If he loses, then he's expected to lose, anyways. See?

Comment

Working...
                  X