Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dominates, Blasts Out Tony Harrison in Ninth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think harrison can pull it off

Comment

i like both guys, but I got Harrison winning and losing a wide decision. I think all of you know what i mean.

Comment

fights in australia but theres no way to watch it in new zealand its pathetic no ones showing it on any platform available here

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
          fights in australia but theres no way to watch it in new zealand its pathetic no ones showing it on any platform available here
          just stream it like a normal person
          Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-11-2023, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Brother Nikita gets it done pretty easy, got good power in both hands, little stiff like Tim but very early days for him.

Comment

Did something happen and it got pushed back? A hour ago I checked and the stream was supposed to start at 9pm, now it got pushed back to 10:30 pm.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Anyone got a way to watch the undercard action? Only showing Harrison-Tszyu on the showtime portion, from what I heard

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Did something happen and it got pushed back? A hour ago I checked and the stream was supposed to start at 9pm, now it got pushed back to 10:30 pm.
                  Twitter is saying Tony Harrison hasn't arrived to the venue yet and no one can find him. Probably an overreaction.

Comment

A few years ago I'd of said Harrison for sure but after his last few performances I got Tim by stoppage. I mean perrela who wasn't even a top 20 guy at 147 moved up after a loss and arguably beat tony. Harrison just hasn't been the same since the second Charlo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
                      A few years ago I'd of said Harrison for sure but after his last few performances I got Tim by stoppage. I mean perrela who wasn't even a top 20 guy at 147 moved up after a loss and arguably beat tony. Harrison just hasn't been the same since the second Charlo fight.
                      I lean that way myself, but Harrison looked pretty good against Sergio Garcia last time out after his poor performance against Perrella .

I’d argue, Perrella is quite underrated though & been shafted multiple times on the scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                      X