Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Benavidez's Theatrics: "Sounds Good For The Cameras, We Don't Believe None Of That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benavidez wins easy. Skill doesn’t work with superior skill and aggression. You’ll see with Tszyu tonight. This narrative is ******.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      I'm perplexed. I've watched highlights & i've looked at his record & I would love someone to explain why they actually think Benavidez is any damn good?
      Dude is definitely good, but “how good” remains to be seen. I get Zurdo vibes from David.

Comment

I always learn new words from these boxingscene articles. Bloviate is a damn good word.

Now I know how to describe what my wife and mom do every ****ing day on the phone
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Bloviate: A coke head hypejob who is looking decent against tomato cans.

I searched it for you.

Comment

Like I say, maybe I'm '''''ed up a little, condescend to me. Instead of just saying Benavidez is 'skilled' can you explain what those skills are? All I see is a guy that is huge for 168 who bullies guys around & throws big wide winging punches. I mean, I wasn't expecting the reincarnation of Pernell, but I was expecting a bit more than jab, RH reset. What are these 'skills' David has that don't consist of being bigger than every other MoFo in the division & fighting guys that, kindly, aren't in the top 20 & never will be ?

Comment

Jimmy 'Two-Times' Plant over here. "Yea, looks good for the cameras, the cameras, the cameras."

Comment

It seems benavidez luvs to crank up the obnoxious level more and more in buildup to each fight.
                It's a good matchup... but my IMO Plant will do a dirrel on him mid rounds.

Comment

he could be cracking already.benavidez is under insane pressure to not only win,but most of all. to impress canelo.

Comment

Working...
                  X