Tyson Fury turns down 60/40 to the winner offer from Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

NINTCHDBPICT000646037108.jpg

Warren says the end of this week is the deadline.
    It's not happening. I've lost interest tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

You’re not enjoying this at all, are you?

So transparent.
      I'm enjoying taking the piss out of you, you dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
        Usyk's team are not professionals.

Going to social media to cry that Fury won't move off 60:40 split for the last 3 months then want to claim "winner takes 60%" nonsense which NEVER HAPPENS in boxing contracts so they can try to blame Fury.

Back to the front lines for them...

Always the dogs that yap

Fury should fight Joyce for 65:35. He's a better more dangerous heavy than Usyk anyway, Let Wilder takes Usyk's head off....but we know Usyk will retire if he doesn't get Fury.
        Joyce is fighting Zhang in April. It would be unprofessional to offer Joyce the Fury fight on 2 weeks notice 'But that is a tactic I could envision Fury using'.

Team Usyk to me look like the team who are doing the most to make this fight happen i.e Creating new percentage splits.

Tyson Fury since he has become champion. It has been extremely difficult, unnecessarily difficult for his nearest competition to actually fight him.

It was difficult for Wilder twice, difficult for Joshua with all the ultimatums, and now once again we are back in that situation.

There is no easy way out of this mate for Fury 'The Undisputed fight is there to be made' The excuses and reasons for it not being made now, for me are not valid.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I'm enjoying taking the piss out of you, you dickhead.

You’re failing miserably. All you’re doing is exposing yourself as the embarrassing fanboy you are.

Imagine being happy the undisputed fight isn’t happening because you have a misconception that it somehow gives credibility to AJ/Hearn, that’s a new level of pathetic even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

He's probably drunk as a skunk like usual.
            And the rest, he’s probably on the stronger stuff. :

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

It's not happening. I've lost interest tbh.
              It's not looking good, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X