Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans are killing it not just boxing but MMA!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully they can direct this success into combating the cartel

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Garcia, Rezindis and Fig were all impressive in fights that they were either underdogs or even fights. No gimmies at all.

3 Mexicans have won ufc titles back to back to back. Moreno in January in the opponents hometown of Brazil, Rodriquez in February and just last night Grasso upsetting one of the greatest female mma fighters ever in Shevchenko.

That country is producing champs on a weekly basis.

Pretty damn impressive.
      It’s always agenda driven with you, isn’t it?

Comment

Beating Shevchenko is no joke. Her resume is insane. She has won world championships in pro MMA, pro K1 rules kickboxing, pro Muay Thai, amateur kickboxing, and amateur Muay Thai. She has won national championships in amateur boxing and Judo. She has won European and Asian championships in Taekwondo. She has a 2-0 pro boxing record, a black belt in Judo, a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo, and she's an international master of sport in boxing, Judo, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and kickboxing. Including last night's loss her combined professional MMA, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and boxing record is 82-8-0.

All the credit in the world to Grasso.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

It’s always agenda driven with you, isn’t it?
          And you say you don't stalk me lol

damn wierdo get the fuxk off my nuts. You don't like something I say then **** off *****. You must have no damn life to be following a dude non stop you never met online for having his own opinion.

Again **** off you piece of ****. Take you're race crap to one of those *** worship threads not here.
          Last edited by Regge; 03-05-2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Beating Shevchenko is no joke. Her resume is insane. She has won world championships in pro MMA, pro K1 rules kickboxing, pro Muay Thai, amateur kickboxing, and amateur Muay Thai. She has won national championships in amateur boxing and Judo. She has won European and Asian championships in Taekwondo. She has a 2-0 pro boxing record, a black belt in Judo, a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo, and she's an international master of sport in boxing, Judo, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and kickboxing. Including last night's loss her combined professional MMA, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and boxing record is 82-8-0.

All the credit in the world to Grasso.
            Yes exactly that's why Grassos win was such a big deal. Most didn't give her a chance and I'll be honest neither did I bit she proved everyone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              hopefully they can direct this success into combating the cartel
              You people gun down each other at alarming rates, worry about that.
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                You people gun down each other at alarming rates, worry about that.
                Not only that but no matter what country/continent they are in its always a high crime rate lmfao
                Right TheIronMike
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

And you say you don't stalk me lol

damn wierdo get the fuxk off my nuts. You don't like something I say then **** off *****. You must have no damn life to be following a dude non stop you never met online for having his own opinion.

Again **** off you piece of ****. Take your race crap to one of those *** worship threads not here.
                  When was the last time you posted anything that was either pro Mexican or negative about another ethnicity? NEVER! Don’t say Matias because everyone here know you only like him because he trains in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                  X