Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "I'll Beat Teofimo Easy, I Don't Believe It'll Be Competitive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "I'll Beat Teofimo Easy, I Don't Believe It'll Be Competitive"

It may have taken a bit longer than Richardson Hitchins wanted but his career is now moving at the sort of pace he's always envisioned. Having signed with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing in 2022, the former Olympian has entered the ring on two
    [Click Here To Read More]

Am I the only one who has no idea who Hitchins is? Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Am I the only one who has no idea who Hitchins is? Never heard of him.
      Big athletic dude who will outpunch and outwork Teofimo, he fought on DAZN earlier this year

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

Big athletic dude who will outpunch and outwork Teofimo, he fought on DAZN earlier this year
        I’ve never seen him fight but I looked him up and I realize that never tells the whole story but I doubt a fighter with zero experience at the world level and a less than 50% KO rate is gonna beat an established professional like Teo. I also find it strange that with all of the quality fighters at 140 he calls out a Top Rank fighter while he’s with DAZN. Obviously a fight that won’t be made anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I’ve never seen him fight but I looked him up and I realize that never tells the whole story but I doubt a fighter with zero experience at the world level and a less than 50% KO rate is gonna beat an established professional like Teo. I also find it strange that with all of the quality fighters at 140 he calls out a Top Rank fighter while he’s with DAZN. Obviously a fight that won’t be made anytime soon.
          You may want to watch some fights of his first. Two isn't the strongest fighter, mentally, and that's half the battle. Style wise, he's a nightmare for Teo.

Comment

Montana Love first! Go Brooklyn!
            Tony Green Tony Green likes this.

Comment

I don't know if he be able to contend with Teo, he has beaten two PR prospects in Yomar Alamo who went the distance with Liam Paro and battered an undefeated John Bauza, but they aren't sufficient benchmarks, it be interesting to see him fight Pedraza, Commey, Barboza, Lipinets, or Steve Spark.

Comment

Hitchins is physically strong, perfectly conditioned, and VERY much a sharpshooter who counters beautifully! Every time I see him he is getting better and better. He is sitting down on his punches more. He is damn good!

Comment

Can't knock Hitchins for his confidence. His physical stature and boxing ability can pose problems for Lopez considering that Lopez' mental ability to hold everything together in a fight when it's not going his way isn't very good. Hitchins may need a little more seasoning, but definitely has the skills to compete with top guys IMO.

Comment

It's sad that an unknown fighter could potentially beat Teo or make it a competitive fight.

You just know Teo isn't independent or he would have found a new team by now.

Comment

Working...
                    X