Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "I'll Beat Teofimo Easy, I Don't Believe It'll Be Competitive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put him in with Montana Love or Stevie Spark. If he can get past one of these, then think about putting him in with a Top 5 guy at 140, though I don't consider Lopez to be Top 5 at 140. Prograis, Catterall, Barboza Jr., Matias and Taylor are the Top 5 at 140 until things shake out. Ramirez, Puello, Zepeda, Sandor Martin and Lopez are the next 5.

Comment

Another loud mouth boastful annoying "slickster" these clowns never learn.

Teo would ruin that entitled little bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        Put him in with Montana Love or Stevie Spark. If he can get past one of these, then think about putting him in with a Top 5 guy at 140, though I don't consider Lopez to be Top 5 at 140. Prograis, Catterall, Barboza Jr., Matias and Taylor are the Top 5 at 140 until things shake out. Ramirez, Puello, Zepeda, Sandor Martin and Lopez are the next 5.
        Gary Antuanne Russell belongs in your 2nd five, if not your 1st five! Don't sleep on Shojahon Ergashev, and Brandun Lee! Richardson Hitchins vs. Montana Love! Make It Happen ASAP!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-28-2023, 02:17 AM.
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Gary Antuanne Russell belongs in your 2nd five, if not your 1st five! Don't sleep on Shojahon Ergashev, and Brandun Lee! Richardson Hitchins vs. Montana Love! Make It Happen ASAP!
          People are sleeping on Antuanne Russell. He’s been looking spectacular in his past couple of performances.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

People are sleeping on Antuanne Russell. He’s been looking spectacular in his past couple of performances.
            His TKO win over Postol was a terrible stoppage though to keep his knockout streak alive. Yeah he would have won the fight, either way, there were like 20 seconds left but they shouldn't have done Postol dirty like that.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

His TKO win over Postol was a terrible stoppage though to keep his knockout streak alive. Yeah he would have won the fight, either way, there were like 20 seconds left but they shouldn't have done Postol dirty like that.
              I completely agree. That was a terrible stoppage by Ortega. Postol was clearly fit to continue and should’ve been allowed hear the final bell.
              YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Montana Love first! Go Brooklyn!
                I like that one

Comment

You're right. I forgot about Russell. He's definitely Top 10.

Comment

Working...
                  X