No announcement yet.

I give Teofimo Lopez a very good chance at beating Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Teofimo Lopez a very good chance at beating Josh Taylor

I feel like people aren't giving Teofimo Lopez enough of a chance vs Josh Taylor. Both fighters had off nights vs Kambosos and Caterall respectively and Josh Taylor is coming off a 15 month layoff.
    FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Taylor is going to beat Lopez. Taylor will train hard for Lopez unlike for Catteral.
    MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Nah, Taylor is truth and if you don't agree it's because you have a tiny peepee

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Taylor is going to beat Lopez. Taylor will train hard for Lopez unlike for Catteral.
        Lopez is a live dog. Very good fight.

Comment

Teo doesn’t deserve this fight. Taylor should have been stripped and all his belts given to Catterall i stead of dropping them.

This should be an eliminator to see who gets to fight Catterall the true uncrowned undisputed champion.

This is a fraud title fight that all reasonable posters should denounce.

Comment

Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Teo doesn’t deserve this fight. Taylor should have been stripped and all his belts given to Catterall i stead of dropping them.

This should be an eliminator to see who gets to fight Catterall the true uncrowned undisputed champion.

This is a fraud title fight that all reasonable posters should denounce.
              Yeah, I don't get how they are just moving on from the scheduled rematch.

Comment

Teo is going to catch a very bad beating in this one. One from which he may never recover considering his somewhat erratic personality.
                MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

I don`t give a shi.t about this fight. Taylor shouldn`t be a champ anymore and the other guy doesn`t deserve the shot.

Comment

josh must be almost exhausted from his 15 month layoff, he spent almost the entire time running from catterall

Comment

Working...
                    X