Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Teofimo Lopez Set For June 10 At Madison Square Garden Or MSG's Hulu Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'artful dodger' was talking about what he's do to Crawford up at welterweight now he's content with a guy who's looked sub par last time and is coming up from lightweight.I think Jack took his heart.Shame Josh isn't the man we thought he was , I actually thought he was the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
      The Lopez that beat Loma is no joke, just not sure if that guy still exists.
      That Lopez is long gone!
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        The 'artful dodger' was talking about what he's do to Crawford up at welterweight now he's content with a guy who's looked sub par last time and is coming up from lightweight.I think Jack took his heart.Shame Josh isn't the man we thought he was , I actually thought he was the real deal.
        So did I, but he still might smoke the ("do I still have it"?), Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Strange how easily this one came together. I realize neither looked great in their last fight but this is a high level matchup for this sport.
          This appear's to have been Bob Arum's plan all along.
          DoubleMM DoubleMM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Taylor by KO.
            Taylor knock this fool out, and then give Catterall his much deserved rematch.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

No marination needed this time around for Arum. It usually takes years to make such fight happen. The Catterall gridlock compelled Bob Arum to move quickly and decisively.

Comment

I used to be a big fan of taylor but his relentless ducking of Catterall leaves such a sour taste. I hope he dominates all 12 and gets robbed by the judges.

Comment

Ohhhh I’ll deft attend this. If one doesn’t get sparked out early, this will be FOY. Mark my words!

Comment

I love this fight sink or swim for Teo it's a huge chance to try to redeem himself. If he's on fully locked in like In The Loma fight Teo is gonna spank this fool.

I love it Taylor thinks it will be easy because how off Teo looked against a guy who makes anyone look ugly in Martin but Taylor is no moving slickster

Taylor will be in for a rude awakening mark my words.

Comment

"Taylor wanted to face Catterall a second time . . "

No, he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X