No announcement yet.

To be honest, Canelo could get his ass beaten even by Ryder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    When was the last time a MFer bet against Nelo ???
    I smartly put $100 on Bivol to beat Canelo, then I ******ly bet on GGG ($50 I think) in Canelo vs. GGG III.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Looks like it's that time of the month for the canelo hater female group here..

Before the fight " won't be surprised if it goes 12, ummhmm won't be surprised if Ryder do it" " canelo done ain't the same"

After thr fight "Ryder garbage told ya it will only go 3 rds" " canelo juicing more than Tyson fury"

Damn females
      For real, are you giving any chance to ryder?

Comment

Unless the effects of the surgery and the layoff shows up drastically in the fight I give Ryder no chance. Will be fun watching him try.

Comment

Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post

I smartly put $100 on Bivol to beat Canelo, then I ******ly bet on GGG ($50 I think) in Canelo vs. GGG III.
          That was considered an upset, even though it was only Nelo's 2nd fight up there.

Most people would not bet against Nelo (unless they bet with their bitter hearts. Vegas loves people who bet with their hearts).
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I think that's related to his knee issues from a couple years back. His handspeed and processing speed during a fight is still there. By processing I mean during the ggg3 fight canelo was setting up a right hand to the head by baiting ggg to the body he would step in with the jab dip the right shoulder throwing to the body. This started to draw golovkins lead hand down. Eventually canelo was doing the same sequence dipping the right shoulder still but changing trajectory of the punch mid throw he had trained ggg to dip his lead elbow guarding the body leaving the opening for the right to the head instead.
            Most people on here dont get this but a bad knee, shoulder, feet and wrists IS OLD AGE.
            Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              If Ryder can pull the trigger, it will be interesting.

Canelo looked like a dog sh.it in the third GGG fight. the only reason he won was he fought a 40 old guy in his new weight division.

We have seen the best of Canelo already.

Canelo`s self confidence is not very high right now. Otherwise Bivol rematch at 175 would be scheduled or Benavidez at 168.
              How is that?
              If they feel he can threaten Canelo, they will just tell him to pitty pat like Plant did.
              "Don't you dare throw a hard punch u little F!"
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Ryder is a stylistic match up. Canelo is a counter puncher, he feasts on come forward brawlers. he has the most problems with boxers (mayweather, lara, ggg and bivol). check ggg's am boxing pedigree.

guys like Ryder = Yildrim, kirkland, angulo are punching bags. he has all the slick tricks for them. pull counters. slick d. etc will not go the distance. Canelo is still a monster puncher.
                Last edited by HeadShots; 02-22-2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

What makes Ryder deserving. Certainly not a crooked decision over Danny Jacobs
                  He's rated in the top-ten at 168 by The Ring, his last two wins and if one goes back farther, his close shave with Callum Smith. Is he the ideal challenge at 168? No. But he is a legit top-10 guy. Its a good return-from-layoff fight for Alvarez and certainly beyond any mere "tune-up", IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    If Ryder can pull the trigger, it will be interesting.

Canelo looked like a dog sh.it in the third GGG fight. the only reason he won was he fought a 40 old guy in his new weight division.

We have seen the best of Canelo already.

Canelo`s self confidence is not very high right now. Otherwise Bivol rematch at 175 would be scheduled or Benavidez at 168.
                    - - Y U still play in doggie d00d00? Tired of kitty litter?

Comment

Working...
                    X