Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Says Favorite Fights To Watch Include His Two With Joshua, Holyfield-Qawi 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

The one where he says "Nash out"
    Yeah, that was a good one, tbf.
    Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Holyfield vs Qawi 1(it was contested at 190 pounds), was a heck of fight. Back then the lhw division was loaded, Eddie Mustafa, Harold Johnson, Saad Muhammed, Michael Spink, and they all fought somehow against each other.

Comment

I actually saw Holyfield vs Qawi years after it happened. I read somewhere online it was one of the top 10 fights of that decade.

They were not lying. It was edge of your seat, pure iron will kind of stuff from both men. If you have not seen it, treat yourself. Back at the very end of the era where if you wanted big money, you had to be in big fights so the best almost always fought each other, usually more than once.

Comment

Aj/Usyk fights were trash. Looked like Usyk was carrying AJ.

Comment

Ah yes, I knew Usyk was a man of culture. The Camden Buzzsaw is a beast!

Comment

AJ vs Usyk fights were boring and non-competitive.

If Usyk wants to watch a real fight, he should watch Fury-Wilder 3 or AJ vs Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

The one where he says "Nash out"
                I've just spent all morning looking for that one YoungManRumble. Finally found it. Nash out

Comment

Holyfield v Qawi…boxing was a totally different landscape of a sport back then. Oh do I miss the better years of the sweet science

Comment

Working...
                  X