Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Needed Some Time Away; Back In My Bag, Defending My WBC Title In June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

No he wouldn't, and he probably wouldn't step in the ring with them without being dragged in. He's had a chance to fight for the championship twice, and didn't do either fight, he's a serial can killer.
    His resume is on par with Charlo except he's a lot younger haha. Can you name a former champion that Charlo has actually fought?

I could see if those fights were split decisions, but they're unanimous, hell he can't knock everybody out in every fight, just in most of them.
    No need to double post you know that Korobov beat Charlo his left hand couldn't miss.

Charlo was a good fighter and on the come up but he let the party lifestyle and drinking ruin his career, he hasn't been relevant since he knocked out Hugo Centeno who is probably still one of his best wins. His brother doing his thing though and is one of my favorite active champions at the moment so it's not hate on Jermall he's from Texas I hope he does good but he's not in a good spot and until he proves otherwise I don't have high expectations anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      His resume is on par with Charlo except he's a lot younger haha. Can you name a former champion that Charlo has actually fought?

No need to double post you know that Korobov beat Charlo his left hand couldn't miss.

Charlo was a good fighter and on the come up but he let the party lifestyle and drinking ruin his career, he hasn't been relevant since he knocked out Hugo Centeno who is probably still one of his best wins. His brother doing his thing though and is one of my favorite active champions at the moment so it's not hate on Jermall he's from Texas I hope he does good but he's not in a good spot and until he proves otherwise I don't have high expectations anymore.
      Julian "J-Rock" Williams, Austin Trout, and Cornelius Bundrage, and if he's wasn't constantly ducked as a champion, GGG and Cinnabon would be on that list as well.

Comment

Julian "J-Rock" Williams, Austin Trout, and Cornelius Bundrage, and if he's wasn't constantly ducked as a champion, GGG and Cinnabon would be on that list as well.
        J-Rock wasn't a champion when they fought, Bundrage was at the point of retirement and he struggled heavily with undersized Austin Trout which is his best win from the 2 champions he's fought.

My point is Munguia's resume owns his and he's way younger.

Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Jermall 33 hasn’t fought one champion 4 or 5 years now
          he no better than munguia now specially resume wise at 160 and if munguia fights ggg and wins he far ahead of charlo accomplishment wise

Comment

canelo was the first to beat trout he took his 0 people say he struggled but he knocked him down n hurt him twice if I remember correctly jermall couldn’t even knock him down

Comment

Canelo at 168 ggg at 168 I think now even Andrade at 168
              whats jermall excuse nobody ducking that clown now cause he can move up but he scared of David told him he wasn’t a 168 pounder
              jermall overrated

Comment

While Bundrage DOES count...I would quote Cory Spinks' wife:

https://www.boxingscene.com/cory-spi...christy--62035

Originally posted by Christy Spinks
                Any time you let K9 Bundrage beat you twice something is definitely wrong, because K9 Bundrage has absolutely no talent.

Cool dude though, he streams and covers fights on YouTube
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Tune up charlos lol. This is what everyone deserves to see who always say boxers beed more money lol. Over paid

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    J-Rock wasn't a champion when they fought, Bundrage was at the point of retirement and he struggled heavily with undersized Austin Trout which is his best win from the 2 champions he's fought.

My point is Munguia's resume owns his and he's way younger.
                    Now you're just trying to be funny if that's your point. Where's has Mungia fought anyone on the level of Trout, J-Rock, or Deveryanchenko at the time when Charlo fought them? The hate is ridiculous, it could have all been proven, Charlo had signed to fight trash collector Mungia, and then..... That's the big difference, Charlo asked to fight all the top champions as a champion himself, while Jaimie runs from champions as a contender to pick up useless wins against crash dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

While Bundrage DOES count...I would quote Cory Spinks' wife:

https://www.boxingscene.com/cory-spi...christy--62035

Cool dude though, he streams and covers fights on YouTube
                      Lol, Bundrage went all out with everyone he fought, even though he was limited skill wise, he was a champion with power and dog in him.
                      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X