Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo Not Willing to Budge From September Date To Allow Beterbiev-Bivol; Wants Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bivol fights carnela before beterbiev then he deserves to get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

Bivol has said repeatedly that he wants Beterbiev because he wants belts. He'd have to go down to 168 and beat Canelo to win all the SMW belts, which he
      can do. He is in a win-win situation because he KNOWS he can beat Canelo, make a lot of money, and be undisputed at 168.

Bivol should call Canelo's bluff..fight me in December go away. If Saul wants "revenge" he'll do it. He's not the A side here; he got thrashed by Bivol.

Comment

Ryder is going to KO Canelo in the 7th and end this Canelo Circus

Comment

So what happened to Ryder?
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            So what happened to Ryder?
            Thanks for proving your a fvkcing idiot that only reads headlines and not even the quotes in the article

Comment

Does this mean canelo had a rematch clause with bivol? You would have thought he did but I have never actually heard it confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                For absolute sure he is getting robbed lol He almost got robbed on a one sided beatdown. Total garbage. Those judges should be banned and charged along with eddie for criminal conspiracy ffs.

Comment

If joshua can perform better the second time against ruiz and floyd can perform better against castllo and maidana the second time, canelo can as well. Not sure what you dfks r going off of anyways floyd took a huge ass kicking against maidana the first time and held 175 times in the rematch to get the win. Keep it consistent putas. Check out my sig. spence the charlos and fulton will be off this year.
                  Last edited by Chris Hanson; 02-01-2023, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Shocking grammar on this thread, daddy's not around growing up I take it? Mommy doing tricks for crack I suppose. School had too suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
                      If joshua can perform better the second time against ruiz and floyd can perform better against castllo and maidana the second time, canelo can as well. Not sure what you dfks r going off of anyways floyd took a huge ass kicking against maidana the first time and held 175 times in the rematch to get the win. Keep it consistent putas. Check out my sig. spence the charlos and fulton will be off this year.
                      Oh I get it. You're really dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X