Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: "Errol Spence Is Running From Terence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Coward? Bwhahahha! I’d bet you my account that at 17 years old when I was at Parris Island I accomplished more in those 13 weeks than you have in you entire pathetic existence. Now shut your c o ck holster kiddo! Speaking of no accomplishments, don’t you have grocery shopping to do? I know that EBT card hit. Lol fkn uneducated clown

:****you:
    Your aS.sumptions are exactly what I figured theyd be...with your Asinine pathetic halfaf.ag retort.

At 17 i OWNED my own car, had an apartment, graduated from hs and was workin 2 jobs and gettin b!tches while putting myself through JC.
    At 17 you were takin orders from some bubba gump lookin mofo, sleepin with boys and prob fell in love with your bunkmate...
    i knew they let putos in the military but jeez, go on grindr with your village people lookinas.s

NOW Bet accounts or stfu and get off my line, b!tch.
    Last edited by El_Mero; 01-26-2023, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Still amazing to see how stupid Spencer fangirls are lmfao. Just trashing Bradley without even a reasonable counter argument to his facts. Stay stupid yall
      ptek ptek El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        That's wrong. Bradley vs Pacquiao III was April 9, 2016

The WBC mandated Bradley vs Spence December 14th, 2016

https://www.************.com/2016/12...bradley-fight/

boxing news 24 is the source.
        And then Bradley retired so yes, he was cashing out on the Pac fight.
        Saying that Bradley was ducking Spence is just like saying Spence is ducking Ennis.
        And if Spence or Boots ever fight Crawford, I will bet all of my points on Crawford with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Your aS.sumptions are exactly what I figured theyd be...with your Asinine pathetic halfaf.ag retort.

At 17 i OWNED my own car, had an apartment, graduated from hs and was workin 2 jobs and gettin b!tches while putting myself through JC.
          At 17 you were takin orders from some bubba gump lookin mofo, sleepin with boys and prob fell in love with your bunkmate...
          i knew they let putos in the military but jeez, go on grindr with your village people lookinas.s

NOW Bet accounts or stfu and get off my line, b!tch.
          Lmfao! You cannot form a coherent sentence through all that bloviating. I’ll put you on an 8th grade education and 6th grade reading level.

Go do something with your life. Cya!

Comment

Lmfao! You cannot form a coherent sentence through all that bloviating. I’ll put you on an 8th grade education and 6th grade reading level.

Go do something with your life. Cya!
            Pretty easy to tell you needed help. Im sellf made, ****boi.
            So for the last time bet accounts or stfu n get off my d!ck Private Pyle.

Comment

Pretty easy to tell you needed help. Im sellf made, ****boi.
              So for the last time bet accounts or stfu n get off my d!ck Private Pyle.
              “I’m self made” of course you are. With all that fine education beaming through your stellar use of language. Spending all day, day in and day out on a forum is the first sign of a “self made” man. How stupid of me! I should have picked up on that!

STFU you gubment butter and cheese commando. You no job having, Cheeto face dusted, over the belt belly flopping, welfare collecting, ignorant low IQ cuck. You couldn’t spell “dollar” let alone formulate a successful business plan on how to make one. Now get over here and shine my shoes Spider.

Comment

“I’m self made” of course you are. With all that fine education beaming through your stellar use of language. Spending all day, day in and day out on a forum is the first sign of a “self made” man. How stupid of me! I should have picked up on that!

STFU you gubment butter and cheese commando. You no job having, Cheeto face dusted, over the belt belly flopping, welfare collecting, ignorant low IQ cuck. You couldn’t spell “dollar” let alone formulate a successful business plan on how to make one. Now get over here and shine my shoes Spider.
                Your weak comebacks are are worse than the backshots you took in bootcamp private pyle. Only thing that made you was the gubment you dumbfcuk reetard. Talk about low iq.....If in fact you are a marine, they are known for accepting the dumbest of all branches. F.o.h

And it was Tommy who was told to shine shoes, dumbfcuk, not spider, idi.ot.

Bet accounts or stfu. End of story, b!tch.
                Last edited by El_Mero; 01-27-2023, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Your weak comebacks are are worse than the backshots you took in bootcamp private pyle. Only thing that made you was the gubment you dumbfcuk reetard. Talk about low iq.....If in fact you are a marine, they are known for accepting the dumbest of all branches. F.o.h

And it was Tommy who was told to shine shoes, dumbfcuk, not spider, idi.ot.

Bet accounts or stfu. End of story, b!tch.
                  Tommy told Spider to shine his shoes as I did you IDIOT. Apparently you have a reading comprehension issue as well. LMFAO…

Game, set, match.

Comment

Tommy told Spider to shine his shoes as I did you IDIOT. Apparently you have a reading comprehension issue as well. LMFAO…

Game, set, match.
                    youbreally are a private pyle halfatard aint ya?

Tommy shot spider for not serving him a drink.

Billy Bats told Tommy to shine his shoes after he got out the pen, you imbecilic reetard. tommy then came back and killed Bats only to be killed later for killin a made guy.....Youre more of a dumbfcuk than i figured you to be.

Stfu since u aint betting account, moron.

Game, set,
                    Last edited by El_Mero; 01-28-2023, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
                      Last i seen Crawford declined the fight without telling Spence then signed to BLK and fought Avanesyan i don't really blame him for taking that purse but hows it Spence's fault?
                      Well the last I seen, Crawford was getting messed around, delayed, offered a slave contract. PBC moving the goal post NO guarantee cash up front, and all this after Crawford done told them he's fighting 2022, with or without Error .

Floyd Mayweather Jr already told you there will be no fight anytime soon, it might be happening somewhere in the future.

No one's talking about faults, Bradley is talking about Running and living on DUCK STREET CENTRAL..

Those boys down at the PROTECTIVE BOXING CUSTODY PROMOTION COMPANY, could make that fight happen now, but Error would rather fight Keith 3 fights in 6 years Thurman at 154 for no belts. All while holding the 147 belts hostage. Meanwhile no one get to fight for the belt.

Holding up the 147 division and hold up great fights/fighters for those belts.
                      Last edited by ptek; 02-05-2023, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X