Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Used To Think Bellew Was Biggest Assh-le From Liverpool; Liam Took No. 1 Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank Jr is keep fighting low opposition. Him and Charlo or Munguia should fight each other.

Comment

Liam did nothing wrong. Asking if someone is gay isn’t ****phobic. Snowflake generation mentality if you find what was said offensive.
      dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
        After looking down his nose and making snide comments about Misfits boxing and other crossover fights being “freak shows,” Ben Shalom looks pretty dumb after holding that train wreck of a final press conference with Eubank and Smith. It was so bad Sky Sports had to pull it offf social media and have its boxing presenters issue apologies lol. Serves Shalom right, too.
        Oh yeah cause midgets fighting on stage is much more classy.

Cassius Clay would get “cancelled” by these virtue signalling cucks if he fought today.

Comment

ISome of you morons posting on here are missing the point: Liam Smith has pretty much ruined his future as a network boxer. Even if he beats Eubank Jr - and he won’t - there’s no way Sky Sports will carry the rematch after all the embarrassing damage control it has had to do because of his anti-gay remarks. He let Eubank get under his skin and sabotaged his career. The guy is not very smart - and neither are you morons who claim that what he said is no big deal.
          Mike Tyson raped a woman. Floyd Mayweather beat a woman and Oscar got caught dressing as a woman. Didn’t ruin their careers…

But asking if someone is gay is a career killer. Ok…
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

There was no "anti gay comments" ffs!

Smith merely asked the question "are you gay?"

Another example of the fear of the minority being offended and thereby being able to impose their agenda on the majority.

Eubank has tried his best to rattle Smith but looks like he's now the one coming into the fight rattled.

Why couldn't eubank have just laughed it off? Why so offended??
            Exactly this.

My grandfather was Brazilian so I have some colour in me. It’d be like somebody asking me are you black? And me then accusing them of being a racist.

It’s absolutely laughable that people find what Smith said offensive.

Comment

sometimes things just spill over a bit and it gets a bit heated, that has to be taken into consideration, neither of them are bad people but the way things are now one slip of the tongue and u can be potentially be cancelled and if u slip up and make a sensitive comment u nearly have to roll around the floor apologising to everybody to appease the perceived insult

Comment

ISome of you morons posting on here are missing the point: Liam Smith has pretty much ruined his future as a network boxer. Even if he beats Eubank Jr - and he won’t - there’s no way Sky Sports will carry the rematch after all the embarrassing damage control it has had to do because of his anti-gay remarks. He let Eubank get under his skin and sabotaged his career. The guy is not very smart - and neither are you morons who claim that what he said is no big deal.
                I'm guessing ur gay and took offence to it lmao
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Exactly this.

My grandfather was Brazilian so I have some colour in me. It’d be like somebody asking me are you black? And me then accusing them of being a racist.

Maybe that is a bit racist if they ask u, ur skin colour is something that's not important at all whatever colour it is, it's bull****, but I didn't watch this build up but I'm interested it does seem interesting

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Exactly this.

They WANT to be offended! Then they can moan and Luke and get far more attention than their minority status deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

If there is nothing wrong with it why do people go so over the top that Smith asked him the question? we all know he was questioning his manhood. People can believe what they like but being gay isn't something to be proud of that's why people get their back up when ppl ever mention the word.
                      Certainly an interesting opinion, if someone questions your sexuality and you're annoyed by the question it's rather odd tbh.

If you're able to maintain your masculine frame and aren't sugary, you'd just laugh at the idea and how petulant the person saying it is not be offended by it.

Quite frankly getting defensive makes me just instantly think "thou doth protest too much."

And as someone else pointed out Brighton - quirky shopping areas, diverse cultural, music and arts scene, plus its large LGBTQ+ population, leading to its title of the 'unofficial gay capital of Britain'​ and he chooses to stay living there.
                      Kzbox Kzbox likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X