Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Used To Think Bellew Was Biggest Assh-le From Liverpool; Liam Took No. 1 Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Used To Think Bellew Was Biggest Assh-le From Liverpool; Liam Took No. 1 Spot

Chris Eubank Jr. admitted Thursday that some of the things Liam Smith said during their final press conference gave him some extra incentive to knock Smith out Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nothing wrong with being gay nowadays. Just cos he's from Brighton don't mean anything.

Comment

After looking down his nose and making snide comments about Misfits boxing and other crossover fights being “freak shows,” Ben Shalom looks pretty dumb after holding that train wreck of a final press conference with Eubank and Smith. It was so bad Sky Sports had to pull it offf social media and have its boxing presenters issue apologies lol. Serves Shalom right, too.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Nothing wrong with being gay nowadays. Just cos he's from Brighton don't mean anything.
        Very witty lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          If there is nothing wrong with it why do people go so over the top that Smith asked him the question? we all know he was questioning his manhood. People can believe what they like but being gay isn't something to be proud of that's why people get their back up when ppl ever mention the word.
          Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

If there is nothing wrong with it why do people go so over the top that Smith asked him the question? we all know he was questioning his manhood. People can believe what they like but being gay isn't something to be proud of that's why people get their back up when ppl ever mention the word.
            Brighton is the gay capital of the world, 98% of the residents are outrageous hoofters
            JuanSkinner JuanSkinner likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

Brighton is the gay capital of the world, 98% of the residents are outrageous hoofters
              Ahh mb then it does make sense if Eubank is gay tbh i thought it wasn't even that offensive it was pretty funny and first time i seen eubank proper pissed off.

Comment

ISome of you morons posting on here are missing the point: Liam Smith has pretty much ruined his future as a network boxer. Even if he beats Eubank Jr - and he won’t - there’s no way Sky Sports will carry the rematch after all the embarrassing damage control it has had to do because of his anti-gay remarks. He let Eubank get under his skin and sabotaged his career. The guy is not very smart - and neither are you morons who claim that what he said is no big deal.
                Last edited by Roj; 01-20-2023, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                  ISome of you morons posting on here are missing the point: Liam Smith has pretty much ruined his future as a network boxer. Even if he beats Eubank Jr - and he won’t - there’s no way Sky Sports will carry the rematch after all the embarrassing damage control it has had to do because of his anti-gay remarks. He let Eubank get under his skin and sabotaged his career. The guy is not very smart - and neither are you morons who claim that what he said is no big deal.
                  What "anti-gay" remarks did he make? I must of missed that there is a difference between somebody implying somebody is gay and to come out then saying ****phobic things.

I think you missed the point also Eubank was clearly rattled and acting a little out of his normal cool demeanor, Eubank was the one who started it if you had a brain you would of seen that "What kind of man slides into another mans DM's i'm used to women sliding into my DM's" implying Smith is gay lmao people are so overly sensitive and desperate to run to lbgt defence they get things muddled up.

The only reason this has been made such a big deal is because there maybe some truth to it lets be honest.
                  Last edited by Kzbox; 01-20-2023, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                    There was no "anti gay comments" ffs!

Smith merely asked the question "are you gay?"

Another example of the fear of the minority being offended and thereby being able to impose their agenda on the majority.

Eubank has tried his best to rattle Smith but looks like he's now the one coming into the fight rattled.

Why couldn't eubank have just laughed it off? Why so offended??
                    Last edited by tokon; 01-20-2023, 11:05 AM.
                    RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X